Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,545   Online: 1133

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf
    That sounds like a lot of fun, must be exciting to receive all those postcards. While I'm not in this round, I do have a question. Does each one send out 20 or whatever prints of the same photo, or are they different pictures?
    Mix and match or all the same; your choice.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm envious of those of you who have already printed! I have had crappy light for the last two days. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better. This really drives home how convenient it is to have a UV box...

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Doh! I posted to the wrong window! I will be printing my (postcards) on Tuesday, in the darkroom rather than in the sun...

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Randy,

Just curious. Have you picked an image to be printed? Is it a new photo we haven't seen in the gallery or one I voted for? I've got an infrared shot of a ride called the Zipper that's put aside for you. I can't wait to see all the different images.

BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    we seem to have an eager bunch this round.. good!

still a week or so to sign up...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
    Hi Randy,

Just curious. Have you picked an image to be printed? Is it a new photo we haven't seen in the gallery or one I voted for? I've got an infrared shot of a ride called the Zipper that's put aside for you. I can't wait to see all the different images.

BWKate
    That sounds cool, thanks! As for my cards, I know that you liked a couple of prints I have posted in my gallery so I will likely send one of those. I wanted to do some hand colored cards, like travel postcards from the early 1900's, but I don't have time right now, too many projects! Maybe on the next exchange....

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nige,

As I'm one of the early printers for Round 5 how many more do I need? I printed some extra ones so I'm not too worried.

BWKate

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Well I printed mine. I'm hoping 25 will be enough. If not I can get more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    oops, maybe I was counting the complete list inc those dropping out... we currently have 18!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What would be fun is if we had a seperate gallery for the postcards that are sent out. That way others could see what fun we are having and what we are getting. Just a thought. Yet if more joined in, it becomes a hardship trying to produce over say 25 at a time. So there are draw backs as well. Maybe when it hits a certain number it splits into two groups?
    Non Digital Diva

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin