Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,912   Posts: 1,584,692   Online: 677

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With very little sunlight today (quality UV light that is) I decided to complete all 18 "postcards" in one shot. Done! Will mail them out tomorrow.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine are all in the mail finally. I wrote way too much on the back of the postcard, though. You'll have to forgive my newbieness. As for posting the images later I don't know how to do that, yet. Doesn't mean I won't try.

I have extras if anyone doesn't receive theirs in due time.
    BWKate

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    BWGirl, I got your postcard yesterday. Very nice snowy image. I wish we had snow here...but sadly not this year yet. Hope to send mine out this week.
    Todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Todd! That's pretty much how things look around here right now... as a matter of fact... just got another couple inches of the stuff today!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Mine have hit the road. It takes a long time to print up this many prints in my little bathroom/darkroom so hang in there, they should be arriving soon...

-Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received BWGirl's and David Goldfarb's. Very lovely. They look great and were quite pristine. The pearl surface postcard paper is really hardy. Thanks! Every day is like Christmas for me now. I mailed mine in envelopes because they were not much more and then I could write my little novella on the back.

BWKate

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Okay, first it was the dozen or so "jmoore's", and then it was "Ian Greant" and "Ian Grant," and I finally got "Bob Fowler" and "Bob F" straight when I finally met Bob Fowler at an APUG outing, but now I just realized that "BWGirl" is different from "BWKate."
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The two late entries were mailed today so I'm all done now. Next exchange I will mail them without the envelopes. This being my first time I was a little gun shy. I'll save all the extra packaging for a print exchange!

Maybe I'll look around for a local scene to photograph so people can see what it looks like here.

BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll join round six! Since my gallery is still empty (scanners make me shy) this is the ideal way to share some pictures, I do print! Now see wheter I can already get some Ilford postcard papers over here. A well I'll have till Februari.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    Okay, first it was the dozen or so "jmoore's", and then it was "Ian Greant" and "Ian Grant," and I finally got "Bob Fowler" and "Bob F" straight when I finally met Bob Fowler at an APUG outing, but now I just realized that "BWGirl" is different from "BWKate."
    OH.... Woe is me!!! :o A BW identity crisis! You hear that Kate??? Mr. Goldfarb thinks all of us BW women are the same! hahaha
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin