Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,901   Online: 950

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Please cross out kwmullet on your postcard lists.

With apologies to shmoo (from whom I've already received a postcard) I'll have to leave the postcard exchange. It doesn't look like I'll be able to do what I need to do to get the postcards out, and it's already halfway through the "send" month.

I think what I'll have to do is just generate postcards next time before I even ask to be added to the list.

Apologies,

-kwmullet

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoo
    I wonder how long it'll take to get to the UK, Europe, Australia, and beyond?
    It arrived in Ancient Corinth today. Thanks Sharon your photo is great!
    James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mick Fagan - today I received your postcard and it's a very beautiful portrait! I'm sure I've seen this somewhere before. Stunning! Thank you very much. Kind regards, Nicole

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got home from work to find my first post card waiting for me, thank you Sharon! You picture brought back a lot of memories. My Dad lived in San Diego for a few years, I went to Belboa park several times when I was visiting him - I seem to remember seeing the Welsh male voice choir at the Spreckels Organ...

I've (finally) selected my negative, and should have my postcards printed this coming weekend and sent out next week.

Ben.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sharon, I received your postcard yesterday. Great picture and glad to see another Rolleicord user. I should be starting to print mine this weekend.
    So many drummers, so little time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well Sharon, I received your postcard yesterday, very nice indeed.

I also received another postcard from California, but there is no indication of the sender, I'll have to use a process of elimination to figure out the author.

Mick.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello Sharon,

Received your postcard yesterday; this it the first I've ever had and was well pleased with it. I am about to start posting the first of mine. Still very much at the beginning end of the printing learning curve. Hope you all like the results though.

regards Daniel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sent all but 4 of mine out yesterday. The neg was a little rough but the image was one of my favorites so far. I got Sharons too, very nice. My whole family is excited to get these in the mail. What fun.

D.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the postcard...Balboa Park holds many wonderful memories for me. As a child growing up in SD, we picnic'd every spring in the park, and would play there for hours on end. It's a wonderful place.

I'm looking forward to getting all of yours as well!!!!

S

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sharon,
    Loved your postcard! I spent a very productive 6 hours in the darkroom and printed all my postcards and did 3 different images. Just have to address and send!

Daniel,

You might want to wait to post your image from the postcard exchange until you've sent them all out if that's what you meant. The whole idea of posting your postcard image was to show other members what they could get if they joined in! You just don't want to spoil the surprise of what people will be receiving in the exchange.

BWKate

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin