Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,038   Posts: 1,560,685   Online: 1013

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K
    I've been keeping an eye out, but as yet have not seen it available anywhere. Not even advertised as coming soon.
    Simon Galley posted on another thread that it had just finished production and would be shipping in the next few weeks.

Good news 'cos I've got about 10 sheets left and don't think that will be enough ...

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F.
    Simon Galley posted on another thread that it had just finished production and would be shipping in the next few weeks.

Good news 'cos I've got about 10 sheets left and don't think that will be enough ...

Cheers, Bob.
    Bob, pm your address, and for you I will send you some. Can't have one of the oldtimers miss anyone for lack of paper.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    Aggie's gone into the reseller business

Actually, has anyone purchased any of the new stock yet?
    No, but I did manage to get an unopened box off Ebay. It will be interesting if it's printable.

To those who do not have Ilford postcard stock, all my efforts to date have been on ordinary 7x5 paper with a lable on the back to stiffen it. In the main these have survived the journey.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Interesting...Hopefully I will be able to score a box before the deadline. Perhaps some blank postcard stock with a liquid light emulsion might do the trick ?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The postcard stock is MGIV RC Portfolio cut to size and printed on the back, so if you can't get it yet, you could print 4-up on a sheet of 8x10", trim to size and mail them that way. Of course other papers can be used that way too, but you might need to stiffen them up, say by drymounting to a sheet of 2-ply.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I hope some of you haven't given up hope on the 5th exchange, I'm finishing my postcards the next couple of days. It's been a bit of a drawn out event with major deadlines, but I have some free time put aside for regaining sanity, which will be spent in the darkroom the next couple of days. I've really enjoyed everyone's wonderful cards from the 5th round, the effort that people have put in is beautiful. Made me go back and redo a couple. So if you'll forgive my delay, I'd love to be in the 6th exchange. The 5th rounders should expect their postcards from me sometime next week depending on how far north of the globe you are.
    Kind regards
    Nicole

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Bob, pm your address, and for you I will send you some. Can't have one of the oldtimers miss anyone for lack of paper.
    Thank you for that very kind offer Aggie. From what Simon Galley posted, the paper should show up in the supply chain within the next month, so hopefully I won't need to deplete your small ( ) stocks, but I will bear your kind offer in mind- just in case.

Hope you are reading this Simon - get those distribution people moving - no more tea breaks until the paper is shipped!

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Boenig-McGrade
    Well I hope some of you haven't given up hope on the 5th exchange, I'm finishing my postcards the next couple of days. It's been a bit of a drawn out event with major deadlines, but I have some free time put aside for regaining sanity, which will be spent in the darkroom the next couple of days. I've really enjoyed everyone's wonderful cards from the 5th round, the effort that people have put in is beautiful. Made me go back and redo a couple. So if you'll forgive my delay, I'd love to be in the 6th exchange. The 5th rounders should expect their postcards from me sometime next week depending on how far north of the globe you are.
    Kind regards
    Nicole
    You're forgiven.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be joining in as soon as I can. I currently have half a box left, I don't want to use it up until I can buy more!
    I looked on the Silverprint site, they have a size close to postcard advertised, but it doesn't specifically state that it is actual postcard stock.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K
    I'll be joining in as soon as I can. I currently have half a box left, I don't want to use it up until I can buy more!
    I looked on the Silverprint site, they have a size close to postcard advertised, but it doesn't specifically state that it is actual postcard stock.
    They used to have a separate stock entry line for Postcard paper on the site. It is no longer there. They may not even know it is about to make a comeback - even if they do, the site is not updated very often. I'm sure Simon will say when it is ready and we can order it then. There is no rush (yet ) - we won't have the full list of who to send cards to until the end of Feb and then have until the end of March to send out the printed cards.

Cheers, Bob.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin