Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,760   Online: 876

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1822232425262728293031 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks to Victor, I now know what a cyanotype looks like. Many thanks for the effort. This man deserves a medal.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello All,

Thank you Victor for your cynotype; this is the first one I've seen in the flesh and I think it is great. The nearest I've ever got to this is when I was at school we had to make a real 'blueprint' for engineering drawing class ( 1960s ).

Doesn't compare with yours though. Thanks for the hard work you put in.

Thanks also to Todd for your image which arrived yesterday also. I found the abstract quality really interesting; it would make a fine painting.

Regards Daniel

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Thanks all for all of the fine work I've been receiving. It really makes sorting through the mountains of bills and catalogs so much more enjoyable.
    I truly enjoyed making my cards and couldn't imagine a better kick-off project for my new UV unit. I had a chance to learn much about cyanotypy, coating methods, applicability of various papers & teas used for toning, global post size limits, stamp prices, etc. That being said, I made approx. 50 to get 35 I wasn't ashamed of. Sorry if quality varied a bit but all looked pretty nice in at least one type of lighting condition, I assure you.
    cheers
    Victor
    PS-my computer is a mess & caused us to mistakenly throw out our SCANNER before we realized the issue wasn't it. If someone wanted to scan my card & add it to the gallery it would be greatly appreciated .

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have been silent until it's near time to burst. What a bunch of truly excellent work. I'm afraid if I singled any out someone elses feelings might be hurt if theirs was seemingly ignored, so simply said nothing. The cards this round were a delight! Thank you one and all.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Victor for the superb cyanotype. Mine are still coming, I promise. They are very, very late, but they WILL be done.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Okay, mine are in the mail. My sincere and deep apologies for being so very, very late. I hope I can live up to the very high standard of the postcards I have received so far this round. Thank you all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was so giddy from the conference, I forgot that I wanted to thank a bunch of folks whose postcards I recieved when I was away: Todd, Bob, Nicole, and Victor. Thanks so much for the postcards, another great diverse set of images.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just got Kevin's postcard. Nice one!
    Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoo
    Just got Kevin's postcard. Nice one!
    Wow, that is extremely fast! Thanks for letting me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got it too Kev!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin