Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,371   Online: 794

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    No, I think Nicole gets that honour!

Art.
    Good point! I feel better now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailsa
    Good point! I feel better now.
    I'm sure she she'll send out a stupendously amazing pic that'll stop us dead in our tracks with awe to make up for the tardiness.....no pressure Nicole!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    lol Ailsa you're definitely not the last - I was saving you from the embarrassment.
    Mine are out TODAY!!! YAY!!! Looking forward to Round 6, I've got a head start on my printing on that one already - you'll be happy to know.

Shooter
    35mm
    I like to join for this round of the postcard exchange. Nigel, I will PM you my address.

Bastiaan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    [...]
    Looking forward to Round 6, I've got a head start on my printing on that one already - you'll be happy to know.

Hey guys,

Just for planning purposes, how many are you thinking would be a good print run for round six? 15? 20?

-KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    KwM,

The last round I think there was 21 or 23 and we won't know the definitive number until February is over because that's the sign up month. I think you would be safe to make 25 for right now. ( or 20 )
    We have had almost 100% participation from Round #5 with the exception of one member who was not able to fulfill his responsiblities for his own personal reasons.
    (we'll leave it at that).

What's great about the exchange is you do get ample time to complete and mail your cards out. So... make some now and be ready to mail them out when you get the mailing list.
    BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    we've got a few more this month.... it just may hit 30! I think it's at 26 at the moment with 1 in the wings.

We have had a discussion in the past that once it hits 30 that maybe we should split into two groups. Maybe we should revisit that topic again as we might hit that number next round.

Personally, I'm happy to print as many as join... I just like receiving them too much!

Never really thought about it, but at 30 participants, thats 870 cards (assuming all get sent off course) flying around the world!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow Nige!

We are already at 30! I still want to be in, even at 30 cards. I'm going to start printing soon! I like receiving them too much to stop.

Kate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    not quite 30, but another couple of weeks to go to recruit!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There I go again! Jumping the gun. I shall read before I post.
    Whatever number it ends up being I will still print lots for any last minute participants.

Thanks for setting me straight , Nige.

BWKate

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin