Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,990   Online: 816

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
    There I go again! Jumping the gun. I shall read before I post.
    don't worry... we all do that!

Whatever number it ends up being I will still print lots for any last minute participants.
    Not going to be any of them this month... the cutoff date will be enforced this time!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    What if we added Simon from Ilford to the list....
    -Rob Skeoch

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I think that's a hell of an idea. What's printing one more to send to the man who listened and delivered us the goods ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll include Simon's address. You can choose to send him one or not (remember some don't use the Ilford stock)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd love to join in this round if it's not too late (and if you'll have me of course!).

I've been watching discussions or previous rounds and have finally plucked up the courage in my printing skills to think I may be able to join in

I'll go and put in an order for a box of Ilford Postcard stock and I'll PM Nige my address...
    Last edited by Ben Taylor; 02-16-2006 at 05:00 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You're in Ben!

BTW everyone, we're up to 31...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    You're in Ben!
    Thanks! I'm really looking forward to this - this will be the first time I've shared my prints with anyone...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Taylor
    Thanks! I'm really looking forward to this - this will be the first time I've shared my prints with anyone...
    You'll love it. It's great fun when the cards start falling through the letter box. In fact, out of all the exchanges this is my favourite. There's such a wide variety of styles and techniques on display. So far, I've seen my first Azo print, my first cyanotype (from a wet collodian plate no less!!), my first carbon print, my first polaroid transfer, my first van dyke and my first palladium print all sent as postcards.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Taylor
    Ben,
    The last postcard exchange(#5) was my first time sharing prints with anyone at APUG and it was quite a satisfying and fun experience. You will become addicted to it as I have. Getting the postcards in the mail is delightful.

BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is it acceptable to put postcard-sized prints in an envelope? I might be printing on single-weight FB (not decided yet). I doubt that would hold up well in the post. There are no special postcard rates where I live, so no extra cost would be involved. Or does anyone feel very strongly about having stamps on the back of the print?

anthony

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin