Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,668   Online: 1088

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have chosed the perfect neg. a street photo of 2 resturant chefs carrying a huge pot of soup to a wedding. on PAN F+ i love it!

Printing as soon as i get nore paper
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield
    No offence, but how will you know the difference?
    I have a list of the people I sent the cards to.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    so why not cross refrence the ones you sent with the original list? you should have 2 names left, yours and the unsent postcard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Today I got only one post card Thanks ArtThis is an amazing gigantic project.Well taken for difficult lighting.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi to all! I got Buster6x6 card today. I really like it, creative and different. And so Canadian. Now you have to tell us all how you made that carton of cream stand in the air? I think I know how, but let's hear it from you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just orderd my paper so I am going to try and get mine printed and out in the mail next week. This round is shaping up to be very nice. Keep them coming.

D.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    OK! All the cards wet into Japan Post today (the 20th). I printed 4 images. You'll receive only one, but I'll post scans of all the cards in a week or so. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Thanks to Metod, Gary Beasley, David Goldfarb, Art, Alex Wei, Ben Reed, and Dharmendra! I received a bundle of your cards yesterday. Seven cards on one day, but none today! Loved all of them. Dharmendra, your's is really special. I love the minimalist composition, and I think that exposing for detail in the moon was the right approach. Now I've got to go out and try something similar.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by metod
    Now you have to tell us all how you made that carton of cream stand in the air? I think I know how, but let's hear it from you.
    Hi Metod it was very simple.I used glass cup with some colored resin in it then I stuck white plastic spoon bend it a bit with heat glued carton on to it.
    I also received Ben's card today Thank you very much. There is no limit to creativity simple and unique.I just wish post office did not stick a peace of paper with code over the image.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy5c
    so why not cross refrence the ones you sent with the original list? you should have 2 names left, yours and the unsent postcard.
    That's what I thought. If the list was checked, there should not be a problem.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6X6
    I just wish post office did not stick a peace of paper with code over the image.

Greg
    I've had a few of those sticky bits of postal nonsense stuck to the front arrive and have been able to gently coax them off, Greg.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin