Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,412   Online: 1050

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So, if you don't send any cards and keep signing up for rounds you keep getting postcards?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've always sent them out without counting how many I got back.

Sorry folks about the delay on round 6. I'm going to print 6 and 7 back to back, like I did with 4 and 5 (the two Asbury Park photos).
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can't say I've been counting. I send them out, I post a note a week or so later saying to contact me if you don't receive it. I receive a random number in my letter box... Seems to work OK. No doubt some heading my way go missing in the post, others are never sent. As long as the numbers never sent are small, I don't give a whatsit: I'm not gonna sit down and check each postcard I receive off against the mailing list - life is far too short.

If someone is deliberately receiving and not sending, best of luck to them - I hope they find a few postcards suitable recompense for such a sad and pointless existence that it dictates that they indulge in such absurd behaviour.

They won't of course.

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hi guys,
    I've not yet done mine either, i humbly apologise

all your works are great, i've some favourites of course, but each of them has a certain quality, value and 'specialness'

excuse(s)/sad story(ies), lack of time, study, family & work commitments, equipment prob... i think you get the message

sorry
    can i also do a combined 6&7
    i promise to be good in the future

ps guys i didn't actually sign up again, i didn't know till right now that i'm committed again

thnx
    Ray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got my postcard paper and I'm ready to start printing this week or next. I can't wait to see everyody's work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't get postcard paper so will use some paper cut to size. Looking forward to the next round. Kindest regards, Nicole

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    looks like I stuffed up, that list has everyone in Round 6 plus new people minus a couple that have replied 'no'. I know where I stuffed up... so here's the revised list (Ray, please confirm via PM if you want to do a David and send 2 rounds together! I know where to find you!!!

Nic, if you want a box, I'll send you one... PM/Email me.

Round 7 Postcarders
    Edit : see last posting of names for latest list
    Last edited by Nige; 05-24-2006 at 06:28 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    I can't get postcard paper so will use some paper cut to size.
    Had we known, some us could have scooped up more of the postcard packets Ilford was giving away at the conference and sent you some. Maybe if you asked Simon nicely , you might get a box or two.

art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got my box of postcard paper now, and will be doing my prints mid-late June.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry Nige,

Didn't mean to jump to conclusions! Thanks for organizing the postcard exchange. Your efforts are much appreciated. I just bought a box of postcard paper ready for the next exchange. Now I just have to develop all my films from China!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin