Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,785   Online: 1182

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1216171819202122232425262728 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yup, Nancy!
    I wrote a personal message on each and every card and it did take awhile but I enjoyed it! Thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
    ...I wrote a personal message on each and every card...
    I really thought that was a nice touch - it inspired me to do all of the writing by hand this round.

- Randy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
    Received John Havard's postcard today! Very nice John, I like the image! Was it almost dusk? It looks like the lights were on. Do you live in Mississippi or Missouri?
    Thanks for the postcard!
    Thanks for the compliment! It's Mississippi. When I shot that roll, it was completely dark. Fortunately, that part of the park is well lit, sometimes annoyingly so.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Continuing my seemingly constant attempt to be the last person to send his postcards (not intentional, but it seems to work out that way at least 50% of the time) - mine went out a couple of days ago so should be falling on to people's doormats soon.

Anthony Uk nearly got a test strip - I only just noticed as I was putting the stamp on after already having put the address and info labels on it... ooops.

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well Bob it looks like your not the last. I am late as well but have had to resolve a plumbing issue in the darkroom and I am once again able to print so I hope to have mine out in the the mail by Monday. My apologies to everyone for being late but I have enjoyed all the cards I have received and I regret that I didn't get involved in this in an earlier round. The fun part is to see who get to the mail first cause everyone on the family has been enjoying the postcards.
    Gord

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello All,

Five postcards arrived in the last 2 days, and every one a good one.
    Thanks go to:
    BobF, Really like the sense of open space and quite.

Lee Turner, Old Stone and Churches do it for me every time, nice perspective too.

Peter Schrager, Interesting juxtaposition of working machinery and affluence, great depth of image.

Randy Ellis, Stunning abstract from such a simple subject, beautiful.

Jhavard, different textures and the sweeping curve, invite me to take a walk in the park.

Thank you all for great images, I'll be sad when this round ends.

Regards Daniel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's kind of sad that cards are fahr and between now, I was looking forward every day coming from work to enjoy another image. O well , I hope we will have more of this post card exchanges.
    Today I received card from jhavard Thank you very much John. Very interesting image. I have been trying to shoot some night images before with some success but learning curve is slow.

Thanks again to everyone who had send cards to date.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Don't worry -- I'm sure Nige will kick off the next round soon

and the fun starts all over again ....

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm also late getting my cards out due to a large workload and never enough hours in the day. But I will get there, as always. I hope you enjoy them when they fly out the door, I will continue the little 'ballet dance series' for you. Not much longer to go.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6X6
    Today I received card from jhavard Thank you very much John. Very interesting image. I have been trying to shoot some night images before with some success but learning curve is slow.
    Light is still light, no matter the time of day.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin