Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,644   Online: 777

View Poll Results: Which option do you prefer?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • End the Postcard Exchange

2 3.57%
  • Continue as is

21 37.50%
  • Smaller discrete Groups

6 10.71%
  • Nige's fangdangled matching theory

27 48.21%
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatordan View Post
    Finally an interesting one from Kevin Caulfield. I like the detail in the stump, the narrow Depth of Field really sets it off. Thanks
    Thanks, Daniel. Initially I had a lower, more distant viewpoint, and then realised that I should go in close and open the aperture, and then use the river to frame the post. That meant I had to stand on top of a nest of angry bullants, so I'm glad it worked.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I put mine up too, or rather moved it over from another gallery.
    James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got MikeG's today.. which was pretty speedy by the Post Office! Enjoyed the pic as it reminded me of the pics I might have been able to take whilst living in the UK IF I had of taken my camera...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim,
    No biggie. I just sent the cards out to the folks on my list. You were on it, so I sent one. You can send me one if you want, I don't keep track of who sends me one back.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    [QUOTE=blackmelas;385735]Well I won't be buying stock in Uhu anytime soon and I promise not to use it again in future exchanges! I mailed replacements to you and Bastiaan today. As I said, please let me know if you get a card from me where the photo separates from the backing.

James,

Your card arrived in good condition this time. I'm glad you had some extra. I like it a lot!

Thanks

Bastiaan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got two more post cards today.Thanks Mikeg for good looking vista. Very sharp corner post image taken with my favorite camera Thanks Kevin Caulfield wonderful job guy's.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    First of all I need to apologize. I have not sent my postcards and I am truly sorry. However I WILL send them, come hell or high water. (that's not such a good expression after katrina is it... ) anyway my reasons span from work all the way to my new son, but none are good enough I will be sending them within the week and I'm sorry to have been so late.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    James in Greece,

Thanks for the great card that arrived a few days ago. Replicating that printing sequence over however many cards must have taken some time.

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    According to the Postcard Gallery only 7 postcards from Round#8 have been posted? There must be more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    After a long wait One post card came along. I think the credit has to go to a person who made it . It is always good to include APUG name on the post card. So I think it is Janet from New Zealand? It is a great looking pin hole image of a creek in California.I am sorry if I made a mistake.

Thanks Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin