Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,668   Posts: 1,481,742   Online: 868

View Poll Results: Which option do you prefer?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • End the Postcard Exchange

2 3.57%
  • Continue as is

21 37.50%
  • Smaller discrete Groups

6 10.71%
  • Nige's fangdangled matching theory

27 48.21%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another card trickled in from gordrob of a very nice image of a creek in BC. Thank you very much. Maybe I will get the other ones? Will see.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    According to the Postcard Gallery only 7 postcards from Round#8 have been posted? There must be more.
    I guess I could print one more but I didn't print enough to keep any for myself.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    According to the Postcard Gallery only 7 postcards from Round#8 have been posted? There must be more.
    It was 8. Mine was deleted.

Greg

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Greg,

Did you delete the postcard image you had posted or did a moderator?
    I missed this exchange because I was moving and that's why I'm all keen for everyone to post their postcard images so I can see them!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where are all the postcards from Round#8? Whomever hasn't posted their postcard image in the postcard gallery could they do so soon so I can see the rest of them!!!!

That would be nice thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Did you delete the postcard image you had posted or did a moderator?
    You missed out on all the brouhaha. It was deleted by the mods because the image was deemed offensive to some - it was an image of Nazi memorabilia. There was a whole thread about what should and should not be posted in the gallery.

I have to say this round was a lackluster round in terms of participation. There are ups and downs in these exchanges. I have an optimistic feeling next year will be a blockbuster (crossed fingers) year for exchanges!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Kate
    Sorry I did not see your post. Sean felt it was necessary to remove it because of hand full of people complaining it was Nazi propaganda:rolleyes: I like German WWII aircraft and to be able to paint them and pilots I have to have lot of books and memorabilia for my research on the subject.
    If you want to see it I posted it on http://www.flickr.com/photos/18219136@N00/281887104/ I am looking forward the new postcard exchange.

Cheers Greg

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kate, if you go to my gallery and look up "Rim Lighting" that is the one I used for this round.

I am pleased to say that I have postcard of Greg's memorabilia, sitting in my postcard album.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow!

I didn't know that image casued such a problem. Oh, well, there unfortunately is something that will offend anyone. You can't offend no one, right. I mean it doesn't matter what you say or do even with the best of intentions, someone won't like it. I don't see the swastika as a Nazi symbol, I see it as a much older one that was used by the Nazis.

Thanks for the links guys, I will check it out.

Art,
    As for the next round I will do my best to be very vocal about participation, posting images, and receiving images!!!!

I have a selection of three to choose from, one from China, one from Vegas, and one of my favourite animal images. So, get ready to be mailed a postcard full of my blabbly writing!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sorry I still haven't sent mine yet. The new baby has added a new kink into the dark/bathroom logistics, but things seems to be settling down and falling into place, and I hope to be printing soon.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin