Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,345   Online: 1145

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    About the best thing the postcard exchange does for me, is the fact that the majority of cards come from all over the world.

That was the best incentive to joining!

Mick.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I was told by Randy that it would not be a problem. I really don't think it should have an impact on how others may participate, I think folks will continue to do what they do regardless of what I do. But I see what you are saying-----this is my first time to exchange and I just want to see how it goes.

Thanks,
    Chuckk

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    So far, it looks like the count is right at 20 people, but as more people join in I'll update the count. As I stated in the original post, feel free to let me know how many you would like to print if you don't think you want to print the total number. Also, please be sure to PM me with your mailing address so that I have it to send to all participants.

Lastly, thanks again to all who have signed up for this round!

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm on my way to spend a delightful Monday in the darkroom printing my postcards. My favourite way to spend the day. It's kind of rainy and windy outside and I just finished driving my son and two of his friends to middle school so I'll first have breakfast, make a lunch, and then head off to the darkroom I use.

I haven't picked my image yet. Maybe another one from my China trip.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Kate,

That sounds great - I really enjoyed your last one. I've just today finished for this term (grad school) so I actualy have a life again, for a short while, and I too plan on getting into the dark quite a bit over the next few weeks. Happy printing!

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did a print session yesterday during the daytime in my garage. Looks like some prints got fogged from too much light coming into the sides of the garage door.

But at night, I banged out about 15 postcards. I'm ready. What sucks about Nova...its hard to do a lot of prints. I can expose a whole bunch of postcards, stick them in a deep tray, and shuffle like cards. With the Nova, its as many clips as I have.

I wonder if I can get those picture stamps with postcard postage amounts?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The postcard stamps I got the last time were of butterflies, but you could always get custom stamps made. I've though about getting APUG stamps before, but I never seem to have time to do it well, and in the end I've fallen back on the standard stamps...

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Our stamps for overseas, are tax exempt, they are an export item, would you believe. As a result, we cannot use some of the real fancy ones we have internally.

I'm printing mine on the weekend having chosen the negative last night.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like the count of sign ups to date is around 18 which I think is good. A small number.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    Our stamps for overseas, are tax exempt, they are an export item, would you believe. As a result, we cannot use some of the real fancy ones we have internally.

I'm printing mine on the weekend having chosen the negative last night.

Mick.
    Are you sure about that, Mick? As far as I know, you are allowed to use any Australian stamp for overseas postage. I do it all the time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin