Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,363   Online: 846

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll sign up for 20 postcards.

-Anupam

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The count is up to 27 for this round, which is still a fairly manageable number, for me anyway. I'll post the total again in a day or two and will be mailing the addresses to all participants on the 1st. Happy printing!

- Randy

P.S. Thanks to everyone who has signed up!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    OK,

I now have (including myself) 28 addresses. If you want to participate in this round and have not yet sent me your mailing address, please be sure to PM me with your info before the 1st of the year. It is not necessary to commit to the entire number of cards if you don't want to - I know it can be a chore to print a lot of cards, so if you don't want to print the total number, just tell me how many you would like to print when you send your info and that's how many addresses I'll send you.

I think we're going to have a really nice selection of cards this round from all over the world, with some long time participants and some new people too, so it should be a great round!

- Randy
    Last edited by reellis67; 12-29-2006 at 12:02 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: one day I'll learn to proofread!

Shooter
    35mm
    Count me in please. I will pm you my address. Max. 30 cards.

Thanks Randy!

Bastiaan

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm in for 15 cards. PMed you. Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Excellent! We're up to 31 people, which should work out quite well since many people joined up for 30. I'll be sending out the addresses to everyone sometime tomorrow (I need a little time to work out the logistics). I look forward to seeing everyones cards!

- Randy

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hey great, I printed mine yesterday, all I need is to get labels for the back of the cards. This looks like another month or two of excitement in the mail.

Regards
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, this is great fun! Just spent a few hours in the darkroom, getting the first print right. Once you know where to dodge and burn, I must admit it's quite easy to repeat 5 times. I'll stick to my limit of 10 cards for this time, but I can see it's not that hard to do more.

Now let's see if I can get the second print right... I'm off to the darkroom!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't forget that there is a separate thread to post when you send your postcards and receive them!
    Randy set up another thread for Round #9!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin