Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,929   Online: 978

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1418192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since my last post, I have received great cards from Bastiaan (was surprised to learn that it wasn't staged!), Art (very nice - this transfer made it through the mail in much better shape than the last one, which got a little wet), Kevin (Rock on Chrissy! I've been meaning to try some Delta 3200 - this cinches it!), Howard (great texture), Justin (very nice composition), Jake (nice image of a very rugged place), & Henning (great scene - so many stories there).

I appreciate the feedback on my cards.

Brian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    New great postcards have arrived to my box:

Art (frescos at Notre Dame): It's the first transfer I see with so good quality. I like also the texture of Arches paper.

Henning (Super Heavy): Nice and original photo. This Foma paper is very adequate to the image.

Howard (Old barn door): I'm impressed for the fine datail and the tonallity. Very nice.

Kevin (Pretenders): Very good and interesting shot. The combination of Delta 3200 and FX-39 has worked really very very well.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm not one to comment on each postcard I get, but I do have to say that this group is by far the best exchange I've been in. Thanks to all and looking forward to doing it next time.

Mark "Busy Bee" Fisher

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I want to post my images but not until everyone has got their postcards. I had 31 people on my list. I'm pretty sure that was the full list, maybe?
    Did anyone not get their postcard from me?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Howard's Barn Door yesterday. Lovely textures brought out by the side lighting. Thanks!

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    I want to post my images but not until everyone has got their postcards. I had 31 people on my list. I'm pretty sure that was the full list, maybe?
    Did anyone not get their postcard from me?
    I'm certainly not complaining, as I have received more cards than I sent out, but if you believe you had the full list: I didn't get a card from you (yet). No worries, no worries, just mentioning it since you asked. I'd be more than happy to see the image here.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kraker,

You were on my list and I did send you one. Must not have reached you yet.
    I'll give it a bit more time before I send you another one, okay!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had 31 people on my list. I'm pretty sure that was the full list, maybe?
    Kate,

You might know this, but those of us that sent the full compliment will not be getting 31 postcards in return. We'll get about 28. Randy will correct me, if I am wrong. Just wanted to ensure that expectations are set accordingly.

Regrds, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kraker,

You were on my list and I did send you one. Must not have reached you yet.
    I'll give it a bit more time before I send you another one, okay!
    Kate,

no problem at all. As I said, I already received more than I expected, so... really, no problem. I'm pretty sure it'll show up soon.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art,

I'm not expecting 31 postcards. I already knew that not everyone was sending out the full list so now worries! What I get is what I get and I'm happy with that. Even before I joined the postcard exchange I would print postcards so it's something I love to do. Just knowing there's a little piece of me somewhere in the big wide world makes me feel good. These exchanges are lots of fun, interesting, and something I look forward to and share with my friends and family.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin