Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,549,178   Online: 1255

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2125262728293031323334 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Kate,

Yep, I got it just fine, and in good shape too - thanks! I thought the subject was fantastic - you must have been looking in my gallery at some point I would have responded earlier but I'm working two jobs and going to graduate school so I'm busier than a one-armed paper hanger right now. It was a great surprise and I appreciate the effort you went through to make a special card for me.

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Mick,

I only found out about the postcard paper right about the time it was re-introduced, so I appreciate you posting the history. It's very rewarding to know that there are still companies out there that actually listen to their customers - I was beginning to think it was a thing of the past.

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Randy,

Thanks for telling me you got your postcard! I just wanted to make sure. I can appreciate how busy you are and even finding time for the exchange! Wow, thanks for your efforts!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm up for sending a card to both Sean and Simon, although the latter could probably be delivered by hand as Mobberley is only 12 miles away

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I could not believe when I checked my mail today. I got another card!
    Thanks to Anupam Basu I got another card which is more then ever before. What a exchange , I hope the #10 is going to be as much fun as this one was for me. Other then post office sticking a strip of paper on the front blocking half of the picture and the postal rollers gouging the head of the bagging lady, this image it is wonderful. Thanks again Anupam well done.

Cheers Greg
    Last edited by Buster6X6; 02-28-2007 at 06:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Another postcard today from Anupam. What a sad history and what a great photo! Congratulations

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    FYI, I'll be posting a new thread for the Round 10 Sign-up tomorrow, so keep an eye on the Postcard Exchange forum if you're interested - just be sure to post your request to participate in that thread rather than this one so that I can keep up with the names.

Thanks!

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the kind words from the folks who have received my card. I hope all twenty reach soon. Looks like I was the last one across the line. Sorry about that.

As I said in an earlier post - I didn't have an enlarger for a while and hence the delay.

-Anupam

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

on a steel horse I ride

Quote Originally Posted by jeffeb View Post
    I'm up for sending a card to both Sean and Simon, although the latter could probably be delivered by hand as Mobberley is only 12 miles away

Brian
    No problemo for me too-I've just printed a big pile so plenty extra in case they're needed.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Everybody,

Don't forget to post your postcard images in the postcard gallery!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin