Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,698   Online: 1179

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2428293031323334
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Birger,

Received your card yesterday. It looks like you're getting some good results. Do you have the technical details for the shot?

Tom.
    Thanks Tom

The shot was done with a Canon EOS 3 with a 12 mm extension tube and a 28-105 mm Sigma Lens on 105 mm. I used APX 100 and developed in Rodinal 1+25 for 8 mins. The lighting was done with the above mentioned Ministudio from Hama and a Canon EZ-430 Speedlite mounted above and to the side. I believe I had an f-stop of 11 and 1/60 second, but I'm terrible at keeping notes.

Printed on Ilford MGIV RC portfolio glossy (postcard) and developed in Neutol NE 1+7 for 60 seconds.

Far to often I say that I'm not that interested in the technicalities, but then I keep making the same mistakes over and over because I'm sloppy on taking notes in controlled situations like this.

Regards
    Birger A.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BirgerA View Post
    Thanks Tom

The shot was done with a Canon EOS 3 with a 12 mm extension tube and a 28-105 mm Sigma Lens on 105 mm. I used APX 100 and developed in Rodinal 1+25 for 8 mins. The lighting was done with the above mentioned Ministudio from Hama and a Canon EZ-430 Speedlite mounted above and to the side. I believe I had an f-stop of 11 and 1/60 second, but I'm terrible at keeping notes.

Printed on Ilford MGIV RC portfolio glossy (postcard) and developed in Neutol NE 1+7 for 60 seconds.

Far to often I say that I'm not that interested in the technicalities, but then I keep making the same mistakes over and over because I'm sloppy on taking notes in controlled situations like this.

Regards
    Birger A.
    Thanks for your belated card. I hope you are feeling better? I really like the tent you were using to make this image. It gives non directional light which is very nice in certain situations. Very nice ,me like. See you in next round.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received BirgerA: postcard today. It turned out rather nice. It sounds like a great device to work with for small still lifes.
    Thanks for the card!

I received 28 postcards out of 31! That was more than I expected. A Big Thank you to everyone for their efforts. Fabulous round!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well this round just never ends! I just got a postcard from the one armed printer too. Thanks BirgerA!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    What a surprise! I've just received postcard from Birger.
    I find it excellent in both aspects: technical and artistic. Congratullations for this great work!

Shooter
    35mm
    Two lovley tulips made their way to the USA. Thanks, BirgerA, for a nice postcard.

HowardDvorin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Big Surprise!
    I received another postcard from someone in Santa Ana, California. At least it was sent from there judging from the postmark. There was no signature but I'm assumining it's from Eric Maquiling because of the website having the word maquiling in it? It's a beautiful image of school children going to school in the Philippines on the back of a motorcycle with a roof/cover over it. Well done and nicely printed too! Thank you very much.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Birger, for the tulip postcard, and I'm glad to see that your arm is better!. That lighting is really beautiful.

It has just arrived today - presumably it took longer to cross Oslo than it did to get to the US & Canada, judging from other posts. (Today I also received a priority letter posted 11 days ago in Oslo). I'm not impressed by the local post office's efficiency

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin