Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,930   Online: 909

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    On Tuesday morning received cards from:

Tim Trapp (complete with label over part of image)

Brian Jeffry (I wonder what she is thinking about?)

Chris Pandino (Good use of selective focus)
    Hi Tom

Does this means one of my labels from the back somehow migrated to the front via the magic of mail? Or is it something the post office stuck on?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The latter, a white strip with printed orange barcode.

Shooter
    35mm
    During a coffee break "rst" showed me two other cards (forgive me, but I do not remember the names). One with a fencepole and one with a floating brook (selenium toned).
    I am very keen on all the other cards that may come. I enjoy very much this postcard round.
    -ibo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received a very nice card from Brian (Jeffeb) yesterday. A thought provoking contrast in scale between the small human and the massive machinery.
    I also didn't know that the cards are available in pearl - I much prefer it to the glossy finish I used.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pete H,

Got your card this morning. Good use of shadows, some of the trees look almost lit up. What month was this taken in?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Pete H,

Got your card this morning. Good use of shadows, some of the trees look almost lit up. What month was this taken in?
    Thanks Tom. It was shot in November, around 2 o'clock in the afternoon if I remember correctly. These northern latitudes are great for low light

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's weird, I thought I had the complete list of all postcard exchangers and Chris Pandino is not on my list? Our master list must have gone over 31? No worries, just wondered.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They just keep coming... Received a card from Tom Kershaw today. Nice, close to the subject, a bit of a mystery what you're looking at until you read the story on the back. A bit grey in the highlights, though, to be honest. Thanks!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    That's weird, I thought I had the complete list of all postcard exchangers and Chris Pandino is not on my list? Our master list must have gone over 31? No worries, just wondered.
    Kate,

There is no Chris Pandino in this Round, although he may have been in Round 8...

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Today, I've received 2 more cards!

Tim:
    A simple subject and a powerful image. I like the sharpness and the contrast. Its a pity that the post office put a label on the image and scratched the photo.

Brian:
    Really a nice photo! Great detail and great tonalities. The little girl on the right is the detail needed to for contrasting the composition.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin