Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,607   Online: 1126

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in again for the max. Thanks again for all the great cards from the last round.

Brian M

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm in ... for the max ...
    -ibo

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'm in again for the maximum. Thanks for organizing.
    James

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well, it certainly looks like this round is going to be popular - so far 28 people (including myself) have signed up for this round and it's only the third day of the sign-up! I'm very happy to see that quite a few of the people who made Round 9 such a great success, as well as some new people (welcome!), have already signed up - this is shaping up to be another great round.

Just a quick word about the number of postcards for those who said they would print the maximum number of cards. If this round gets to be overly large and anyone feels that it has surpassed their ability, or level of interest, to print, just let me know what your revised max is and I will be sure that you don't go over that number. I know that one of the rounds before I took over was a whopping 50+ cards, which was just awesome when it came time to check the mail box, but a real challenge (at least for me) during printing.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted on the numbers as the month goes on so that everyone knows where we stand for this round. Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far!

- Randy

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Count me in again!

Shooter
    35mm
    Well... okay, my limit would be something around 50 postcards. If were are more people in Round 10, we should maybe think about splitting the whole group into two sub-groups...
    -ibo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Me again please - (I'm gonna print 40 tonight so I'm on time for once!)

PM Sent...

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Randy,

Count me in for this round please. Limit 32 cards.

Bastiaan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ingobohn View Post
    ... If were are more people in Round 10, we should maybe think about splitting the whole group into two sub-groups...
    That idea came up a few rounds back and the result was the ability for everyone to set a limit on how many cards they wanted to print. Before that, everyone was 'in for a penny - in for a pound' and it was causing problems, so the Exchange caretaker at the time came up with the system that we are using right now.

- Randy

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

To infinity and beyond!

I've printed a huge pile, so I'm happy to go the whole nine yards
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin