Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,102   Online: 764

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Mark,
    I buy my postcard paper from The Darkroom Studios, Merchantville,NJ
    You can email brad@the darkroomstudios.com
    He stocks b & W supplies and serves the local schools.
    HowardDvorin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Freestyle have postcard paper in stock - I just ordered another box since this round will deplete my current stock. Their stock # is 834846.

- Randy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, they said it was backordered and I received it the next day.....go figure!

Thanks all -- Mark

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello everyone, I'm new here. This is in fact my first post. What better way to get to know the community then a postcard exchange? If there's room, count me in for up to 50.

Thanks,
    Nick...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    First timer. Count me in for 30. I've heard a lot of great things about this exchage.
    "OK, I'll tell you... but I'm not gonna listen!"

- my 5 y.o. son

My Flickr Photo's

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have got a new box of paper so I am back in - count me in for 30. Looking forward to more great postcards.

Regards
    Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I enjoyed round 8, skipped round 9 for the blind print exchange, and I am now ready to sign up for round 10. No limit.
    PM sent
    JGB

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hi all,

now that the registration gets near the end, I want to provide some info about how the distribution into "groups" is going to work in this round so that everyone knows before.

The little program I wrote tries to be as fair as possible so e.g. you should receive a card from every participant you send a card to, which means that you should receive as many cards as you send. I use "should" instead of "will" because the program can not yet compensate for cards being lost on their way or participants just not sending cards, but I am working hard on this

The last info I have and with the last two registrations we are 45 people. This results in people who applied for the maximum number of cards will having to send either 37 or 38 cards - I do not allow sending half cards Everyone who applied for less than 37 cards will have to send the number she/he applied for. I do not want to go into the very details, if someone is interested, send a PM.

So these numbers may change a bit, if there will be more join-ins until the end of the month.

I hope that everyone feels OK with my try to make everyone feel OK.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Rudiger
    That should simplify distribution. I am looking forward to next months card flow

Cheers Eh!

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

In for 24

OK, I finally finished printing and packaging my print for the Blind Print Exchange #6 - so I'm ready to sign up for the next postcard exchange.

24 is my limit - as it is the last postcard exchange killed my Beseler roller.

Same info as in Round 9, but I'll send a pm anyways.

Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin