Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,174   Online: 1022

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm going to have a break this round, but I must say that the last round was the most enjoyable of the nine rounds so far. More than likely I will be back next round, but in the meantime I have lots of baby photos to catch up on. Enjoy Round 10 everybody.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me in. No limit.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone know sources for Ilford postcard paper? I could only find one; Henry's.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Since this is my first exchange, I am in for 10 postcards.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I would like to participate as well. No limit.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    How many are there now?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Anyone know sources for Ilford postcard paper? I could only find one; Henry's.
    Freestyle had glossy recently - I bought a box for this round and they sent it right away.

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Everyone,

I just got back from an unexpected trip and am trying to get caught up, so the lists should go out tomorrow to everyone that I have an email address for. I'll PM those whos email address I don't yet have (about 5 people if I remember correctly).

Thanks!

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlibersky View Post
    How many are there now?
    The final count looks to be a whopping 46! For those who chose to print an unlimited number, the count will be somewhat less than that though, due to the number of people who chose to print less than unlimited. The last time I checked the numbers, it looked like those printing unlimited would be in the mid thirties, so I would expect something like ~37 if you chose to print unlimited - I'll be able to tell for certain tomorrow when the list is ready to send out.

- Randy

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Since Randy did all the collection of data and putting it all together into a file to send it through my little program I decided to let the program take some more work over from him. So, I changed the little program a bit and now it was able to automatically send out the groups data via email to each of the participants who gave us their email address. So those should have an email with the addresses in their inbox now.

All other participants will get a PM from Randy with the data they need.

There was one person with an email system that only allows for known senders, this guy will also receive the data via PM.

The very final count is 50 people. The people with no limit will have to send either 41 or 42 cards.

I am looking forward to this round, my cards are printed, now starts the labeling.

Regards
    -- Ruediger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin