Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,071   Online: 715

Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Postcard Exchange: Round 10 - Details and Sign-up

Greetings all!

First off, let me again thank everyone who participated in Round 9 - it was a wonderful round, both in quality and diversity of postcards, and in regard to the level of participation. Here are the details for Round 10 of the Exchange for those who are (or might be) interested in participating. All of specifics of the Exchange are here APUG Postcard Exchange Introduction and Schedules for those of you who are not already familiar with them, or for anyone who might be interested in reviewing any changes that might have happened since they last participated.

The schedule for Round 10 is as follows:

March: Sign up for Round 10
    April: Print and Post
    May: Breather

What I would ask of everyone who is interested in this round is for you to PM or Email me with your real name, your APUG name, an email address where you would like your list sent, and your physical mailing address so that I can build a list of participants. Once I have your info I'll keep it on file for future rounds, so those of you who were in Round 9 are on file unless you know you never provided an email address.

When you sign up, please let me know how many cards you would like to print at a maximum so that I can arrange it so that no one feels obligated to print more cards than they feel up to printing. Everyone will get the same number of cards that they send out, barring drop outs of course.

Alright! I would like to thank everyone who has participated in the exchange since I've been in it, and thank in advance everyone who will be in for this round. This is a most rewarding exchange because there are so many different cards from all over the world, and I would encourage everyone who is interested to join up. I''l be sure to keep a list of participants listed in this thread so that everyone can see how many cards there will be.

Thanks again!

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me in Randy. What a round it was #9 WoW! Thank you for organizing it again.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in again.

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in again. No limit.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Randy,

Please count me in. I really enjoyed the last Round. I will print whatever is necessary to make the round work.

Thanks to all who sent me such exciting postcards and thank you, Randy ,for coordinating the exchange.

Howard Dvorin
    Last edited by HowardDvorin; 03-01-2007 at 11:49 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like to join in again. No limit within reason.

Thanks,

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Randy,

Round 9 was great. I'd like to sign up for round 10 too.
    No limit.

cheers

Pete

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Randy,

Count me in for this round. No limit.

No one or at least hardly anyone has posted their images from Round #9 in the Postcard Exchange gallery. What up?

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hey I am in again for the maximum number of cards.

Round 9 was great, now I am looking forward to round 10.

Regards
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really enjoyed round 9. Yes, sign me up again for round 10.

This time, after my "small try-out" in round 9, I'm in for the maximum number of cards! To quote BWKate, "A good excuse to spend time in the darkroom"

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin