Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,630   Online: 882

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    I got a really fine image that, dare I say...will be the one shot closest to my home from Robert Young, today. Got any technical info, Robert?
    Foma 200 @ 200.
    Pentax MX, 50mm f/2, #8 yellow filter
    Parodinal (search the forum), 1:100, 1hr stand

Ilford MGIV Portfolio RC postcard (did you guess that one?) Pearl finish, "old" box, I think they have changed the back printing font in the new batches.
    Kodak brand #2 printing filter (might have been #3, don't have notebook here).
    Cards resting on enlarger (D2) baseboard, two drafting triangles used to make pocket for aligning cards.
    Exposure probably around 10 seconds @ f11, don't have notebook handy
    150mm lens and associated cone and condensor to move enlarger head higher on column for working room.

Dektol 1+1 2min, 20C(approximately)
    Acetic acid stop
    Kodak Fixer
    Wash and dry, no toning.
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rwyoung View Post
    Foma 200 @ 200.
    Pentax MX, 50mm f/2, #8 yellow filter
    Parodinal (search the forum), 1:100, 1hr stand

Ilford MGIV Portfolio RC postcard (did you guess that one?) Pearl finish, "old" box, I think they have changed the back printing font in the new batches.
    Kodak brand #2 printing filter (might have been #3, don't have notebook here).
    Cards resting on enlarger (D2) baseboard, two drafting triangles used to make pocket for aligning cards.
    Exposure probably around 10 seconds @ f11, don't have notebook handy
    150mm lens and associated cone and condensor to move enlarger head higher on column for working room.

Dektol 1+1 2min, 20C(approximately)
    Acetic acid stop
    Kodak Fixer
    Wash and dry, no toning.

Thanks Robert. That certainly is complete information!

Maybe it's time for another NE Kansas shoot.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Address Update

Quote Originally Posted by reellis67 View Post
    Jake sent me his updated address, and I show it in my final list, but for whatever reason, it was not included in what got sent out. I won't post it openly in the forum, but anyone who has yet to mail their cards to Jake (Black Dog) can PM or email me and I will give you his current address.

- Randy
    Hi Randy

Can you send me Jake Williams updated address

Thanks
    gORD

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    No prob - PM sent!

- R

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    For anyone interested, there is an interesting thread going about what you do with your postcards

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It looks like the post office is catching on to the address error as I got a batch of 5 cards this morning. Cards came in from Art, Mark Fisher, PeteH, Robert Young and Black Dog. I leave the stack of postcards at the front door so visitors can check them out, lots of great comments on the content as well as the fact so many photographers from around the world participate in the exchange.

Regards
    Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Thanks Robert. That certainly is complete information!

Maybe it's time for another NE Kansas shoot.
    Won't have time for that for a while (weekends seem a bit over programmed these days) but you are welcome to come to Lawrence this Sunday for Worldwide Pinhole Day. We (Lawrence Photo Alliance) are sponsoring the 3rd of 3 pinhole workshops Sunday 4/29 from 1-4 at the Lawrence Arts Center. "Free" but we would like to have a small donation to cover materials, couple of bucks.

For the 3rd workshop, we aren't going to be building cameras (unless you REALLY, REALLY want to) but will have a collection of premade cameras to play with. Or bring your own. We will have a supply of 5x7 and 8x10 RC paper to use as "film" and chemistry to soup your negatives on the spot. You can try printing a positive or just scan and print later.

http://www.pinholeday.org/
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rwyoung View Post
    Won't have time for that for a while (weekends seem a bit over programmed these days) but you are welcome to come to Lawrence this Sunday for Worldwide Pinhole Day. We (Lawrence Photo Alliance) are sponsoring the 3rd of 3 pinhole workshops Sunday 4/29 from 1-4 at the Lawrence Arts Center. "Free" but we would like to have a small donation to cover materials, couple of bucks.

For the 3rd workshop, we aren't going to be building cameras (unless you REALLY, REALLY want to) but will have a collection of premade cameras to play with. Or bring your own. We will have a supply of 5x7 and 8x10 RC paper to use as "film" and chemistry to soup your negatives on the spot. You can try printing a positive or just scan and print later.

http://www.pinholeday.org/
    Sunday, the Mrs. and I are going to The Henry's nursery to buy our herbs and tomato plants for the season, then on into Lawrence for some errands and a meal. I'll try to work the workshop into the agenda. I'll bring my lunchbox pinhole. Thanks for the heads up.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Stellar executions from Don Grindstaff and Rlibersky arrived today. Both offer inspiration for aspirations. It's amazing the breadth of approaches that are being exemplified within these 4x6 gems.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was a good day today. It was raining dogs and cats but mailman brought some sunshine with THREE cards.
    Thanks to Matt King very nice Lamp Post? " Did I guess right Matt?"Or is it a flying saucer projecting a beam down to earth??? I don't Know.
    Very nice paper Matt, subdued shine, never used Polymax before.
    "Doppler Radar" Very sharp image and well presented.Thanks Robert Young.
    Last but not least and image of the "Bange Shrine" I think it is from post card exchange #9. Unfortunately I could not guess the signature. Anyway he used my favorite film ( Fuji Acros 100) and developer that I usually use Rodinal( when I am out of Pyro-HD). Very nice image of a dragon in that shrine.Thanks.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin