Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,661   Posts: 1,481,600   Online: 910

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15192021222324252627 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael,

I'm sending you another postcard today because I was going to send you a specific card (I made three) and I didn't end up sending you that one. I just remebered why I was going to send it so you will be getting two! You'll understand when you get it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Me??
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, you Michael, or jstraw:

Sorry to be so weird. I just saw some night fair/carnival images in your gallery and I had a night photo I took at a carnival/fair and thought you'd like it but according to my list I sent you an image of a frozen log which I hadn't meant to. Oh well!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am doubly blessed.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recieved Gordrob's lovely subtle image today as wellCan't wait for the next round!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Kate....thanks for the nice fair image. I hope to continue my fair series over the next few years. A lot in county fairs is a bit quirky and there are some interesting people to watch. Hopefully, you continue your series and we can compare images.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your welcome Mark,

I probably will continue my series but I would like to travel out of Canada to continue. We'll see how that goes. I promised my son that I would take him with me the next time I travel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't forget to post your Round#10 postcards to the postcard gallery everyone. There is only one image in there right now!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kate, I got the first of your two cards and it's really nice. I look forward to #2.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Boy did that ever take a long time! I guess I do live far far away.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin