Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,179   Online: 977

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    Boy did that ever take a long time! I guess I do live far far away.
    It arrived on Friday or Saturday. I was slow to speak up!
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more postcards. One from Gord - a beautiful scene from Banff. And the other is a fantastic night shot from BWKate of a carnival ride. This one I really like and I really appreciate the personal touch Kate puts into each of her cards.

Up to 37 now and anxious to get more! Great round people.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have also been slow to speak up.
    Thank you Kate and gordrob!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love the yoyo, Kate. I photographed the yoyo but you haven't seen it because I wasn't successful. Well done.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the compliment, Michael!

I guess now you get what I was going on about giving you a night carnival scene. Every year I struggle to try and get something original with this subject matter that I seem to be obsessed about.

That's the fun of it, eh?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Seeing something fresh in familiar settings is certainly one of my challenges.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gord's majestic scene of Banff and Kate's driftwood at the Fraser River arrived week before last. Both very nice!

Thanks again to one & all for a great round!

Brian

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recieved two darkly atmospheric cards from BWKate and Tom Kershaw, which complement each other nicely and both use a subtle palette of dark tones to very good effect. Thanks!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My sincerest apologies to all of those waiting to receive their postcards from me. Work overtook relaxation and I have only just returned home from almost 6 months away. I am printing up this weekend, and will have them sent out next week. Just need to get another copy of your addresses - the computer crashed and I lost my list.
    Think I'll sit out the next round (at this stage) until I know what my flight schedule for the next few months will be. Otherwise it'll be 2008 b4 the next lot goes out.
    Cheers from Down Under,
    Nanette

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ozphoto View Post
    ... Just need to get another copy of your addresses - the computer crashed and I lost my list.
    Think I'll sit out the next round (at this stage) until I know what my flight schedule for the next few months will be. Otherwise it'll be 2008 b4 the next lot goes out.
    Hi Nanette,

we are currently in round 11 and I already deleted the round 10 addresses and lists. So I am sorry, but I can not send the data to you.

So, who ever sent a postcard to Nanette, please PM your address to Nanette.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin