Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,661   Online: 826

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I forgot to tell you yesterday when I took my cards to the post office she asked me if I wanted cards to be stamped by hand, no machine roller damage or paper strips glued over the front of the image . Maybe you can ask your post office where ever you are, to hand stamp your cards.

Thanks Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Keen beans

Apologies in advance , I won't be sending mine out for another week or so, I've got a postcard easel on it's way to me. Once it arrives they'll be in the post.

Are most others using bordeless easels?

Regards, Matt.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My main easel for RC paper, is a rectangular piece of chipboard which measures just over 300x400mm or 12x16".

Attached to two sides, are some flat strips of timber sticking up about 6mm. I just push the paper into the corner and fire away.

I have outlined all the paper sizes I use with a ball point pen, not for positioning the paper, just to give me an idea for rough framing after first inserting a negative.

Been using it for 20 odd years and have always meant to make a better one using MDF with a smooth finish, one day I will.

I also have a Jobo 8x10" Varioformat which is excellent, but for whacking RC prints through, nothing beats this except a roll easel.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We do have the month of April to post our postcards, right? So Mattg, you are not late.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Received two brilliant cards today, Billilla House from Mick Fagan and Ingo's card (or is it Ruediger's)????

Thanks,
    Jon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    We do have the month of April to post our postcards, right? So Mattg, you are not late.
    That's correct, no need to rush at this point. I won't be printing until next weekend myself so please don't kill yourself trying to cram in a couple of printing sessions when there are still weeks left to print.

- Randy

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJon View Post
    ... and Ingo's card (or is it Ruediger's)????
    Who knows?

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Whew! Printed 50 cards last night. I'll try to get them in the mail this week. Received a couple of lovely cards last week and am really looking forward to the rest.

I would totally be down with trying to get someone make some 4x6 speed easels for us. Anybody know of someone who could do the work?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm on my way to the darkroom to print my postcards. Should be a fun day!
    Just trying to decide what to print will be the most time consuming. Maybe three different ones again!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A second card arrived today" Double Feature". Thanks rst A very unique image, very original. I am glad to meet you both Ingo and Rudiger I like the diagonal presentation.Well done. Must have been a lot of fun . HP 5 is a great film.

Thanks Rudigerfor nice comments on my PCE#9

Keep them coming

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin