Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,427   Online: 894

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recieved cards from both Ingo and Rudiger today but I won't let on who's I like better.

I really enjoy them both.

A lovely card from Mike Wilde arrived as well.

Thank you all!
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Ruediger's (rst) card yesterday and I laughed so loud my neighbours think I'm weird! Absolutely fantastic! Great idea and looks awesome! Thanks for the kind comments about my previous postcard. Also got Mick Fagan's gorgeous shot of the Billilla House. What council are you on Mick? That sounds interesting.

As far as who is Ingo and who is Ruediger? My guess is that Ingo is the person on the right in the lighter striped shirt and lighter hair while Ruediger is the person with the dark striped shirt and dark framed glasses. Am I right?

Today received [B]Ingo's [B] card and another full scale laugh out loud scenario for my housing complex. How could you do these photos without alot of laughter and hilarity which I am going to assume happened especially when any of your neighbours caught a glimpse. Good show guys, most enjoyable!!!

Kingjon's nice shot of a moose who happened to be strolling down his street made it's way to me today as well as Mark_S's 4X5 shot of a boat repair facility that is no longer there. Well done and thanks!
    Mark_S's image reminds me of the importance of shooting anything you see now in case tomorrow it's gone. I guess just carry your camera with you all the time or just more often.
    Last edited by BWKate; 04-17-2007 at 06:26 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: punctuation and facts

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've received the cards from Ingo and Ruediger. What a great and original idea! and they look terrific. Congratullations for your great work!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cards are trickling in. Mark_S send a card of derelict boat repair facility. As BW Kate said I am always on a look out for areas where developing might be happening. For two years I have been driving along a road and always said I will take picture of that old barn. Well one weekend I decided to go and take some pictures. Two days later coming home from work the farmer had bulldozed the buildings that were about 120 years old.Call it lucky.
    Mark the image is sharp and represents a building that has been used for many years. What a wonderful memory shot for generations to come.Well done.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two cards arrived yesterday: Moose Calf from Kingjon and 209 104 from Michael Newman. Thanks to you both!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've gotten six cards so far, and I won't have time to print my own until Sunday! Great cards from everyone so far though, very nice work. Also, did everyone see the post that Simon started? He was very appreciative of the cards he found when he got back from vacation.

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The other half of the Ruediger/Ingo duet arrived today - thanks Ruediger! It looks as if you both had a great time and the results are superb.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally got cards in the mail to names on my list and two extras, one for Simon and one for Sean. If anybody is looking for Sean's address, I used the one found through the Subscribe/Donate tab.

Almost made the mistake of trying to buy stamps yesterday, "tax day" here in the US. Gee, why is the parking lot full... Oh, yeah! (Mine done weeks ago).
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posted all my remaining cards yesterday-looking forward to recieving some soon
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mick You did it again with Billilla House. What a wonderful shot. I said couple a months ago I am going to use filters and I did not ( I bought in the mean time some large ones 104mm :o ) Next time I will use them.
    I think the orange filter did the trick.

Thanks again

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin