Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,285   Online: 1039

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete H View Post
    Has Gordon received those which have been sent already? I sent one, but could send another if it was lost.

cheers
    Pete
    So far I have received 4 postcards - all really greart cards - from Mick, Mark_S, Rudiger and Buster 6x6. I'll keep you posted as they come in.

Regards
    Gord

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Double Feature/Ingo and Rudiger-you crazy ass Germans man. Ich liebe die Deutsche richtung der stimmung

Moose Calf by LingJon-lovely subtle tones and vvg for first serious printing attempt.

Billilla House by Mick Fagan-like the contrast between the darker toned foliage and the lighter toned building. The lighting gives the whole image a slightly surreal quality.

Boat Repair by Mark_S-reminds me of those 19th/early 20th century survey photos, with that pale sky and tonality.The windows seem like eyes looking out from the past.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gordon, your neighbours will certainly get an interesting array of personalised cards from around the world, they really are lucky neighbours.

As you have my card, I will not send another.

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    I'm new at this so I promise to be more informative next time around. That's a 90mm Super Angulon on a Zone VI 4x5, using FP4+ and 510-Pyro 1:500 for 50 minutes with 30 seconds initial agitation and four inversions at 12.5, 25 and 37.5 minutes. The paper developer is Zone VI, 1:3 for 2 minutes. The print was made with split grade filtration.
    Thanks Michael With the original in my hand it make it much easier to see how different developers or toners affect the print. It is a learning process.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You're welcome, and thanks for the nice picture of you and your ugly brother.

Easy to see that you got all the looks in your family....
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Michael , is it that obvious ? :o

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    Gordon, your neighbours will certainly get an interesting array of personalised cards from around the world, they really are lucky neighbours.

As you have my card, I will not send another.

Mick.
    Mick - yours was the first to get here - it seems that the mail moves quite quickly between the north & south hemispheres. It is a beautifully printed postcard and I love the contrast.

To the rest of the group - please don't mail a second card - I'll let you know when they come in. The postman should pick up on where the cards are destined as more start to come in. The postal code is correct so that should direct them here as well.

Thanks to everyone for their concern

Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK so this week, I got 8 fantastic postcards. In no particular order:

• Black Dog sent a postcard that had a cryptic description
    • A very nice image of a leaf on a wood board from PeteH unfortunately had two scuff marks made during transit
    • Greg, you and your brother don't look alike at all!
    • I really like 20 104 from Michael
    • Mick sent a nice pic of a castle/masion
    • Rudiger definitely sent a far out postcard - like a story board
    • Now I really like Mark_S' postcard - I think I will definitely head up there some time
    • Now the moose calf was AZO like from KingJon

Great images again all around. I sent mine this week, so I hope they all make it to their destinations intact. Sent one to Sean again anyway.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Printed, toned, sent.

Note to self and others do not use your hands in berg sepia my fingernails are a very strong brown that will not come off I look like a freak .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Or a failed bank robber!

Mick.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin