Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,563   Posts: 1,545,302   Online: 770

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hey all!

I just got another nice pile of postcards in the mail today - thanks to everyone who has sent theirs so far! There have been a lot of great cards again this round. I also wanted to say that I got a note from someone about Jake's (Black Dog) mailing address being incorrect. His country of residence should read Scotland, so if you have an address that is another country, please let me know.

Thanks!

- Randy

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi All,
    A wonderful batch of postcards are on my desk.

Thanks to Kingjon,Mick Fagans,Mark Fisher,Mark S, Ingo and Rudiger,Michael Newman,Art,Pete and Greg

I thank each and everyone for the cards.

I have finally made a choice for my own card and I will start printing on the next rainy day,

HowardDvorin
    Last edited by HowardDvorin; 04-23-2007 at 07:04 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: posted in haste

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for great postcards today from Mark Fisher and Black Dog, the former scary, the latter enigmatic.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One more.Thanks to Black Dog I received a nice abstract image of" Lone and level sands1 Utah Beach" Very nice paper and interesting reflections. I just wish post office would not plaster bar code all over the front of the image

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've gotten a whole pile of postcards so far. From: Mike Wilde, Rudiger, Ingo, Mick, Michael, PeteH, Mark, Robert, and Jake. Great work everybody! This more fun than I thought it would be.

I've got 16 cyanotypes printed so far. After seeing that 5x7 postcard arriving, I decided to send 5x7's this time. I toned a couple but wasn't happy with the results. When toning with coffee, you need to keep the pictures imersed for over 30 minutes. Not an easy task if you don't have the time. Most of you will be getting the raw cyanotype. If you prefer it toned then my postcards are interactive! Fill a tray with tea or coffee and simply soak (keeping it imersed!) until the desired tone appears. 15-45 minutes. You will all be getting one this round.

We expect some sun tomorrow so hope to get a bunch more done.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardDvorin View Post
    I have finally made a choice for my own card and I will start printing on the next rainy day,
    Oh Howard, lucky you, that you have the decision to print on a rainy day. Here where I live we have not had rain for weeks (or should I say months). And if I look into our backyard I would prefer to print on a rainy day soon.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmonoid View Post
    ...If you prefer it toned then my postcards are interactive! Fill a tray with tea or coffee and simply soak (keeping it imersed!) until the desired tone appears. 15-45 minutes. You will all be getting one this round...
    Great idea you have there. Everyone could tone theirs and we could compare the results. Might be the basis of a new exchange eh?

- R

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rudiger-you asked about Presycycol. Well I've just printed up a whole load of images for the next round shot on ClassicPan 100 and devved in Presycycol, so I'll make sure you get one. IMO this brew is vg with all 3 speeds of Classicpan, especially the 400 which can be on the grainy side (it is Forte 400 after all).
    Greg-maddening, isn't it?
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    My cards are already sent. They are a photo of the ruins of a city (Belchite) that in the Spanish civil war, in 1937, was intensivelly bombed and most of unhabitants were killed.
    After 70 years, ruins remain nearly in the same situation.
    I hope you'll like it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

They are in the mail

I mailed all of mine today...
    and to reiterate what has been said already I have been very impressed with the ones I have received already.
    JGB

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin