Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,784   Online: 810

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    I would like to participate again also with 50 being my max, thanks lynda

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gray View Post
    Seconded.

I really need to print out labels this time...
    And I must remember to put my name on the card this time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

overly keen here

The 30 cards are printed, dry mounted to a rear titling card (I used up some older FB paper from the freezer that curled wickedly when dried, despite the scrrens it was squashed between) and trimmed.

But all of this was done to get it out of the way before I and the family disappear for a backcountry camping vacation in the last 2 weeks in July.

When we come back from holiday, by the time we sort the household out and get the accumulated laundry done the fresh fruits and veg will start to be rolling into market, so that will be the time to rev up the canner, and also get the jam production under way. I usually don't get back to seroius printing sessions until the later part of September.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Drop dead date?

Randy,

Was the list locked when you posted it on the 24th, or will you be continuing to accept stragglers until the 30?

I don't want to join the exchange until I've actually got postcards printed, to avoid problems I've had in the past, but I would like to know if the list is locked and I should just aim for exchange #12.

Thanks,

-KwM-

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'd like to participate for a max of 40, if it is still open to sign up.
    Best regards,
    James

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffHill View Post
    Hi there, I'm new here, and a recent convert from using digital, to film. I'm currently using Ilford XP2 film, getting it devloped locally, and don't have any dark room gear. Am I ok to participate if I scan my film, and then print digitally on 6x4?

If, so please count me in, up to 50 please
    I've decided to do this properly, and not cheat, so I order a box of Ilford postcard paper today. This may mean that it takes a little longer to get the cards out, however, as it will be the first time I've tried proper printing.

Cheers

Geoff

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmullet View Post
    Randy,

Was the list locked when you posted it on the 24th, or will you be continuing to accept stragglers until the 30?

I don't want to join the exchange until I've actually got postcards printed, to avoid problems I've had in the past, but I would like to know if the list is locked and I should just aim for exchange #12.

Thanks,

-KwM-
    Nope, not 'til the 31st. If you want to be a part of the one just give the word (and your max number!) and I'll add you to the list.

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmelas View Post
    I'd like to participate for a max of 40, if it is still open to sign up.
    Best regards,
    James
    James,

It's still open. Just staple a $20 bill on my postcard and all will be well :o. I've got your info already so I'll add you to the list for 40. Thanks for being a long-time member of the Exchange!

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gordrob View Post
    Randy - when you prepare the lists this time can you include the name and address of the sender in the group list so we can check our address to make sure it is correct. If there is an error on the address we can catch it before postcards are dropped off at the post office

Regards
    Gord
    I think we can manage that without too much trouble. I'll talk to RST about adding that to the list that gets sent out. He was kind enough to write a nice little program that sorts people into groups for the Exchanges.

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Can you also, please...format the addresses so those of us unfamiliar with Int'l addresses know where the line breaks are. I would suggest maintaining the formatting that the originator used when signing up.
    Hmm, I too have issue with that, but for the most part, I've been formatting them the way they come to me in the PMs. I'll see what we can do and try to work it out a little better. I end up guessing (a LOT!) since this is the only international post that I ever send. I always wonder about what the postal workers think when they see my cards...

- Randy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin