Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,545,004   Online: 758

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The lists should be going out shortly, I've just got two people who's info I haven't yet recieved. It looks like a really large round this time, so it should be that much more fun. Thanks to all for being part of this round of the Exchange!

- Randy

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by reellis67 View Post
    It looks like a really large round this time, so it should be that much more fun.
    Crap. That's what I get for saying unlimited

Printing some tonight to find a good image, then will be printing on the 4th (day off!) and the upcoming weekend.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hi all,

I let my litte program run tomorrow. It will send email to all participants the list of people they should send postcards to. I changed the program, so that this time we have the formatting as Randy got it. And as an attachment it will send an Excel spreadsheet containing the address data of ALL participants (I do not create individual Excel files). So before using this Excel file for labels (well it is not in label format), please delete those entries not on your list. Also, I am not very familiar in Excel, so this file will only contain a table with the address data, no fancy formatting or whatsoever.

There are still some participants who did not send us their email address. These participants will not get the Excel file and of course we need to send the data via PM which means that this is not done automatically but manual.

And then there are two participants who did not even send their addresses. If this is because they do only want to send, but not receive any cards ... I do not know, but if you will participate in this exchange, please send your address data to me (rst). If I do not have the data before I run the programm tomorrow evenig GMT you will have to wait for the next round.

So if bsignorelli and Linlow are interested in the exchange, please send your address data to me.

If Bastiaan, Mark Fisher, Bdial and Highpeak are interested in the Excel table, please give me your email address. We might have had your email address in the last round, but I do not store the address and email data longer that necessary.

So that is the organizational part of this post. Other than that, I am looking forward to this exchange, we are 52 (54) people in this round. It is fun to not only find bills in the mailbox for a month. My whole familiy likes this exchange ... much more than my own photography

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    52 - 54 people, nice big round.

Ruediger, if possible I'll hopefully personally deliver this rounds postcard later this month, yours that is!

Mick.
    Last edited by Mick Fagan; 07-02-2007 at 02:01 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Left out information

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    Ruediger, if possible I'll hopefully personally deliver this rounds postcard later this month, yours that is!
    Mick, I am looking forward to meet you. Let me know at what time I should pick you up.

Hey APUGers, this is true dedication, personal delivery is always appreciated.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ruediger,

I just sent you a PM with my e-mail addy.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Ruediger,

I just sent you a PM with my e-mail addy.

Regards, Art.
    No worry Art, I have your email address. The only addresses I have not are the ones listed in my earlier post. I have all information that Randy had.

Ahh, let me see if your name ends on my list ... otherwise I have to manipulate that little program ... hmmm ...

ciao
    -- Ruediger

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hi All,

the emails with the groups are out. You will find two emails, please take the one that starts with CORRECTED in the subject line because the first run contained Doug Smith two times on the list.

Those without email will get their addresses in a few minutes.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    So, now all participants should have their data. If someone did not get an email or PM, please let me know.

Oh, and Mattis address has some funny characters. I do not want to make his address public in the whole forum, but the first funny character should be a 'ń' and the second should be a '÷'.

The bazaar is now open.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Do folks usually print all of their cards with the same image? Or say, 10 of each, 5 different images? I was thinking that for expediency's sake I would do all of them the same, that way I could wash, dry, tone, wash, etc. all at the same time...but then I realized that 50 of them at once probably wasn't practical :-) So I thought I might use a different image for each batch.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin