Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,222   Online: 1199

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am using different images of a similar theme and making 5 or 6 of each. That keeps it more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by smscoggi View Post
    Do folks usually print all of their cards with the same image? Or say, 10 of each, 5 different images? I was thinking that for expediency's sake I would do all of them the same, that way I could wash, dry, tone, wash, etc. all at the same time...but then I realized that 50 of them at once probably wasn't practical :-) So I thought I might use a different image for each batch.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hi All,

it seems that we either have the wrong Jon King on the list or missed one of the two Jon Kings who participated. Would you please wait with labeling your cards until we found out if we just need to exchange the "wrong" Jon King with the "right" Jon King or if I need another run of my little program to service both Jon Kings.

And if there are other problems like your did not got an email or PM etc, please let me know.

Thanks and ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The "umlaut thingy" in Matti's address didn't show up properly. At least for me. Luckily I caught that before the labels were printed. Thanks to rst and reelis for coordinating another round. Fantastic job.

Thanks, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 07-04-2007 at 07:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    OK, things are clear now, we have Jon Kings address on our list where we should have had Jon Kings address So I will send another email to all of you with the address of the participating Jon King. Please change your list if you have Jon King on it.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Phew! All of you should now have Jonathan Kings address and the right Jonathan King should have his list of addresses to send the cards to.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posted all my cards today-looking forward to getting yours!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Now that the first participants start to send the cards, please do not forget that Jon Kins address has changed.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    OK, because some people are interested why there are 51 participants but the groups are smaller than 50. That is because only 26 people signed up for 50 or more cards. That means it is difficult to serve everyones maximum. Maybe there is room for improvement and there are better groupings but I do not want to start a research project on this. But at least I have an idea what could work better. Let's just wait what I come up with in the next round.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ruediger,

Thanks for all your work on the postcard exchange. I'm sure I speak for Randall when I say we all appreciate your efforts.
    Don't forget to start a new thread for the Postcard Exchange Round#11 Results.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    OK, here is one extra participant who somehow got lost when Randy sent the list of participants to me. So who ever wants to send and receive an extra card, please send a PM to me and I mail you the address of Linlow and I will assemble a list for Linlow.

Thanks and ciao
    -- Ruediger

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin