Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,648   Online: 812

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi.

I received the last one today.

Thank you all for the terrific postcards. Me and my wife enjoyed them very much. It is really a great thing to physically exchange prints. I like it very much and will join the next print exchange for sure.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Received Bastiaan's great card yesterday -- made us all laugh

What paper did you use Bastiaan?

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6X6 View Post
    <snip>
    BobF " Niche in ruined medieval church..." Very nice image Bob, could you please let me know what film, film developer and paper developer you used for this image.
    Thanks in advance Greg
    I thought the label looked a bit short on text - I always forget something...

I'll be putting up a scan in the Gallery in a few days with the info but: Neg = 120 FP4+ in ID11 @ 1+1. Paper = MGIV-RC in Neutol WA with sepia tone (pulled from the bleach early).

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob
    I am always interested how photograph became what it is, or better the LOOK.
    Thanks again Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Three more cards arrived today.
    Anne Lei-Yeung So Unique view through fish eye lens of Toronto's beach. Feels like sitting in space. Very nice.
    matti ...and the shadow appeared behind. Very nice paper. Did you try it with any other paper developer?
    Bastiaan Spring cleaning. Great looking european architecture, brick sidewalks ... .

Thanks guy's it has been fun receiving all the cards, I am almost disappointed when I look onto the mail box and there is nothing . Keep them coming.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    2 more cards arrived while I was away mtbing in the Lakes:

Buttons & Seaweed by BWKate-a lovely image which glows with subtle details;the buttons (which could have been newly washed up from a shipwreck) really leap out from the darker background.Congtarts on a very moving and sensitively observed set of images in B&W BTW.

Ruined Church by Bob F-an enigmatic and beautifully printed image which looks like it should be on the cover of the latest Dan Brown thriller....what long buried secrets does the blocked up window hide?....the truth is still out there.

Thanks!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Three cards arrived this week:
    • Bastiaan's spring cleaning was a hoot! Made me laugh up the elevator causing some evil eyes to stare my way.
    • The niche in a ruined medieval church from BobF has a nice warm tone to it.
    • And Matti's postcard is fascinating. It looks as if it was taken at night with car lights.

Great stuff people, keep'em coming. This round was great in that it's spreading itself over several more weeks versus other rounds when the postcards appeared to come all at once. Makes for nice gems in between the bills and junk mail.

Thanks, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Holidays are over and company is gone so I can finish my cards off tomorrow and hopefully they will be in the mail the first of the week so there are still more to come to your mailbox

Regards
    Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Black Dog: Thanks for the kind words! Have you seen the Sept. issue of B&W? I haven't seen it yet. It takes about a month to get here!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My darkroom is functional again (at last! ) and I'll be printing cards this week.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin