Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,708   Posts: 1,482,884   Online: 1058
      
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 212
  1. #161
    jstraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,703
    Images
    42
    I thought I'd mention that I've received 29 cards for this round.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

  2. #162
    BWKate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Victoria,B.C. Canada
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,258
    Images
    21
    Wow, that's great! The remainder of mine are going out in the mail tomorrow.

  3. #163
    jstraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,703
    Images
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    Wow, that's great! The remainder of mine are going out in the mail tomorrow.
    Actually, I was trying to complain...in a sort of vague and subtle way. I confess, I'm not good at subtle.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

  4. #164
    Jon King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    360
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Actually, I was trying to complain...in a sort of vague and subtle way. I confess, I'm not good at subtle.
    Ahhh, but you're wicked good at vague .

    I've recieved 20 so far. Does that mean that more of the people on your list sent them already, or that fewer were lost in the mail? Based on people who posted that they sent all of theirs, I'm pretty sure one of mine is lost by the USPS. I sent out 38 cards.. I do hope mine made it.
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

  5. #165
    Mark Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,614
    Images
    151
    I stopped counting how many I receive. With different people committing to different numbers, it is hard to know how many to expect. I gave up on the other exchanges because I often did not receive promised images (once from a moderator!) I'm just happy to share my images with everyone and get enough back to still have fun with the exchange. That is why this is the only exchange I still do.

  6. #166
    rst
    rst is offline
    rst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Posts
    1,094
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    I stopped counting how many I receive. With different people committing to different numbers, it is hard to know how many to expect.
    Hi Mark,

    how many to expect is easy. Each member on your list should also send a card to you. That means you should receive exactly the number of cards that you have sent from exactly the same people that you have sent cards to. That should be the case for every participant except Ingo and me since we sent cards to all participants because our image title is split on two cards.

    ciao
    -- Ruediger

  7. #167
    matti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    652
    Images
    13
    Just got Blackmelas glass plate print. I really like this!
    /matti

  8. #168
    gr82bart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Culver City, CA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    5,224
    Images
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    I stopped counting how many I receive.
    Same here. I stopped counting too. I'm now of the mindset to just enjoy what I receive.

    Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

  9. #169
    Mark Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,614
    Images
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    Hi Mark,

    how many to expect is easy. Each member on your list should also send a card to you. That means you should receive exactly the number of cards that you have sent from exactly the same people that you have sent cards to. That should be the case for every participant except Ingo and me since we sent cards to all participants because our image title is split on two cards.

    ciao
    -- Ruediger
    I used to participate in a number of exchanges and often did not receive prints. With this exchange, I just try to not worry about it. Besides I just received the great image of the Corinth Excavations from James....the story alone was worth it!

  10. #170
    rst
    rst is offline
    rst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Posts
    1,094
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    I used to participate in a number of exchanges and often did not receive prints. With this exchange, I just try to not worry about it. ...
    Which is good. For the postcard exchange receiving postcards is really nice, but sharing some of my work to such a broad audience has at least the same importance for me. No matter how many I get in return, I sent out a lot of cards and I get a lot of cards. That is different in the group print exchange, there I like to get as many prints as I send and as it turns out, it will happen this round

    ciao
    -- Ruediger



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin