Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,708   Posts: 1,482,884   Online: 1058

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thought I'd mention that I've received 29 cards for this round.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, that's great! The remainder of mine are going out in the mail tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    Wow, that's great! The remainder of mine are going out in the mail tomorrow.
    Actually, I was trying to complain...in a sort of vague and subtle way. I confess, I'm not good at subtle.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    Actually, I was trying to complain...in a sort of vague and subtle way. I confess, I'm not good at subtle.
    Ahhh, but you're wicked good at vague .

I've recieved 20 so far. Does that mean that more of the people on your list sent them already, or that fewer were lost in the mail? Based on people who posted that they sent all of theirs, I'm pretty sure one of mine is lost by the USPS. I sent out 38 cards.. I do hope mine made it.
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I stopped counting how many I receive. With different people committing to different numbers, it is hard to know how many to expect. I gave up on the other exchanges because I often did not receive promised images (once from a moderator!) I'm just happy to share my images with everyone and get enough back to still have fun with the exchange. That is why this is the only exchange I still do.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    I stopped counting how many I receive. With different people committing to different numbers, it is hard to know how many to expect.
    Hi Mark,

how many to expect is easy. Each member on your list should also send a card to you. That means you should receive exactly the number of cards that you have sent from exactly the same people that you have sent cards to. That should be the case for every participant except Ingo and me since we sent cards to all participants because our image title is split on two cards.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got Blackmelas glass plate print. I really like this!
    /matti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I stopped counting how many I receive.
    Same here. I stopped counting too. I'm now of the mindset to just enjoy what I receive.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    Hi Mark,

how many to expect is easy. Each member on your list should also send a card to you. That means you should receive exactly the number of cards that you have sent from exactly the same people that you have sent cards to. That should be the case for every participant except Ingo and me since we sent cards to all participants because our image title is split on two cards.

ciao
    -- Ruediger
    I used to participate in a number of exchanges and often did not receive prints. With this exchange, I just try to not worry about it. Besides I just received the great image of the Corinth Excavations from James....the story alone was worth it!

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I used to participate in a number of exchanges and often did not receive prints. With this exchange, I just try to not worry about it. ...
    Which is good. For the postcard exchange receiving postcards is really nice, but sharing some of my work to such a broad audience has at least the same importance for me. No matter how many I get in return, I sent out a lot of cards and I get a lot of cards. That is different in the group print exchange, there I like to get as many prints as I send and as it turns out, it will happen this round

ciao
    -- Ruediger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin