Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,211   Online: 922

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    Besides I just received the great image of the Corinth Excavations from James....the story alone was worth it!
    Mine came today. Excellent, fascinating image and story. Many thanks James.

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=mikeg;516261]Mine came today. Excellent, fascinating image and story. Many thanks James.

I received it today to. Like Mike and Mark I really like it too. An oversize post card with history ,over 100 years old .Wow.
    I can imagine our images one day hundred years from now will prompt someone to say "Wow" they used film in 2007 ?

Thanks James it is a wonderful image.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Another 12!

I am now up to 26 cards (including the one I mailed to myself). I commented on the first 14 earlier. Here are the rest of my comments:

PepMiro's image of a mountain valley in Andorra - warm and cold at the same time. A great image, but I think it is a bonus, because you weren't on my list!
    Mark Fisher's great close up of a horse - here is a photo that truly looks out at you!
    RWyoung's elegant image of a capitol building
    Matti's haunting view of ground cover, with a hovering shadow
    erikg's wonderful "king size" beer bottles - standard size for Canadian beer, of course
    Rmartin's Torrey Pines trees - great shot (I love tree photos)
    Valerie's magical photo of children's feet - this brings a smile to me each time
    MattKing's "Derelict" - oh, this was mine - I'd better not comment
    Mystery Appuger (probably Samad Asad)'s imposing city/street scene - I assume Singapore
    BirgerA's delicate and striking image of ice crystals on plants
    brchambe's nightscape from Seattle - just down the highway, and a great print
    Sosmall1's beach scene, - in colour, with a special visitor

They are all great. Thanks everybody, it has really been fun!

Matt

Oops - I just realized that the postcard I identified as Samad Asad's postcard was a postcard from Singapore that I had received earlier, as part of postcard exchange 10, and put aside because I couldn't identify who it was from. Thanks anyways
    Last edited by MattKing; 09-07-2007 at 01:23 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hmm.

It can't be mine, since my postcards for this round are still with me (Justin's maybe ).

The 20 should be out in the mail soon. I really must apologise for being late this time round.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My cards are printed & addressed, and will go out as soon as I get to a post office this week. Sorry they're late! I hope you enjoy them anyway.

cheers!

Pete

Shooter
    35mm
    Dear Friends,

I want to thank all of you for the wonderful cards I have received so far.

Because I have recently moved and am still working on a thorough renovation of my new house, I'm late sending out my cards this round. 22 copies of my card 'Spring Cleaning' were already sent. The rest have already been printed but unfortunately cannot be located in the pile of boxes containing our stuff. I'm doing my best to find them as quickly as possible and send them to you.

Thanks,
    Bastiaan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2 more arrived this week:
    • James sent a HUGE postcard of a dig site - looks right out of Indiana Jones!
    • I just love BWKate's images. I think her printing is simply outstanding and I nominate her to be one of the 'teachers' at Foto3. Seriously, she's under-marketed and easily puts the usual seminar suspects to shame IMO.
    OK, I'm not counting too, but I now have 30 postcards out of 45. Where are the rest of you guys?

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 09-15-2007 at 04:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have posted mine in the postcard gallery. All were sent over two weeks ago so those on my list should have got one by now. Lets see some more in the gallery - show the others what they are missing out on...

Cheers everyone.

Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    Lets see some more in the gallery - show the others what they are missing out on...
    Thanks for the reminder. I just did that.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My bad. A couple of mine are still on the way!
    Art,
    You make me blush! Thanks for the compliment! I would so love to come to foto3 but can't afford it. I will get there someday, you can count on it. Besides I want to share a couple beers & stories with Bob Carnie, Dinesh, and Art! good times.
    I absolutely love meeting apug members and sharing war stories, etc.
    Good reminder BobF, I'll post last round's offerings.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin