Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,227   Online: 1125

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally mine are all done and posted!

I have received about 24 cards and sent out 30. I haven't mentioned some of the great cards I have received lately but I will now. Sorry if I missed you in my comments.
    Lately I received Bastiaan'swonderfully funny card of a person bending down to clean or pick something up. I love how you always capture these very human and funny moments. I absolutely loveBlackmelas' postcard of a glass plate negative from 1898! The print quality was great and I love the image! Something about archaeology just captures my attention. I also enjoyed RuedigerandIngo's postcards of the glass memorial. And of course Art's instant print of the Toronto skyline was so much fun. I did love the clean and simple lines of Jstraws beach scene and BirgerA's elegant frost coated plant.
    Sorry if I didn't mention everyone, been a little brain dead and too busy making prints for local art shows that I get rejected for!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just received Sean Scoggin's postcard. It's a beautifully printed and toned image of a tobbacco field in North Carolina. Thanks, it's great!
    It got torn though, just a corner of it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Got two beautiful postcards today, they are from Pete H. and gordrob?

Alex W.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've received three lovely postcards this week- Sean Scoggins sepia tobbacco field, Pete H's dramatic Tinturn Abbey and BW Kate's evocative Canadian breakwater. My congratulations to Kate also on her article in B&W. I found both your pictures and story very moving.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more cards arrived today. Thanks to Sean Scoggins I got an early summer tobacco field, beautifully toned, and gordrob's very nice image on infrared film which I should try to do very soon, thanks for a reminder.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Smith View Post
    I've received three lovely postcards this week- Sean Scoggins sepia tobbacco field, Pete H's dramatic Tinturn Abbey and BW Kate's evocative Canadian breakwater. My congratulations to Kate also on her article in B&W. I found both your pictures and story very moving.
    Thank you Doug!

I just received my very own copy fron England. It's cool because there is nothing on the cover except the cover photo of Terence Stamp from the 60's. I'm over the moon and impressed with how B&W didn't crop any of the photos and the article was practically word for word. Now if I could only get paid??? I know it takes time so no big woop.

Just received Pete H'spostcard : Wow what a great place to photograph! The light is incredible and the tones so delicate. I love my Contax too, but I don't have a G2 just my trusty old 139 Quartz.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Dear Fellow Exchangers,
    My first postcard exchange has been utterly delightful!! I have loved each and every image recieved...

bmccarthy, tim bowles, brian chambers, alex, gordrob, peter schrager, hal9000, blackmelas, Brian Jeffery, Mike Wilde, Rob Martin, Mark Fisher, Pepmiro, Ruediger, BWKate, diwolf, Barry Dial, Mikeg, ingobohn, pedropolis, erikg, and MattKing.

I signed up for 20 and ended up with 22...what a great deal!!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received two more this past week or so:
    • One from PeteH of the insides of an open cathedral.
    • Another was a beautiful infrared gordrob - IR's have a special place for me. I love them!
    I know there's more to be sent out people, so keep them coming.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Round 12: when?

Hi all,

Too bad I couldn't join this time.

I thought I'd check to see whether round 12 is already starting up. It's October, after all . Then again, I didn't really stay up-to-date, so maybe round 11 runs a bit longer because it started during the summer holidays?

P.S.: I didn't see a round 12 thread yet, so I'm posting here...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    I thought I'd check to see whether round 12 is already starting up.
    I'm not sure either when the next round is starting up, but I don't think this round is over yet. I'm still waiting for about 12 postcards (out of 44 sent). Not that I'm counting .

This round started before the previous round ended as well, and I know I was short changed in that round too.

I suggest we wait until all (99% ?) of the postacrds are sent out.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin