Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,653   Online: 883

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My first card arrived yesterday, from Mike Wilde. Thanks Mike!

It will be some time before I can send mine out - my darkroom still isn't functional in the new house, but I'm working on it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hm, strange... I got an e-mail with an XLS attached. But the e-mail itself did not contain a "special" list just for me with (only) 40 addresses.
    Well - doesn't matter...
    -ibo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've gotten terrific cards from Black Dog and mike wilde already!

I will probably print and mail the first week or so of August, this time around. I have a lot to do currently and I'm also thinking that I may have some images I want to use from my trip to the Dalmatian coast, the last week of July.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How exciting! I got my first card yesterday from Dianna form Texas. Wow, it's a very nice fibre 5X7 print of a Holga image of the front grille of an old car. Well done, Dianna, it looks great!
    I'm thinking of doing 5X7 fibre prints on account of the Canadian postage being so high and what the hey if I'm getting charged so much to send might as well send the biggest I can send. I sure love getting that size as well. Now I'll have so much more room to write on.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What interesting idea. I will have to check the maximum size which I could send from here. Thank for the hint.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    How exciting! I got my first card yesterday from Dianna form Texas. Wow, it's a very nice fibre 5X7 print of a Holga image of the front grille of an old car. Well done, Dianna, it looks great!
    I'm thinking of doing 5X7 fibre prints on account of the Canadian postage being so high and what the hey if I'm getting charged so much to send might as well send the biggest I can send. I sure love getting that size as well. Now I'll have so much more room to write on.
    Kate:

You need to check carefully the maximum sizes permitted - IIRC the short dimension is slightly less than 5 inches, whereas the long dimension is slightly longer than 8 inches.

Here is a link:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/of...ications-e.asp

Matt

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've sent 5x7s from Blighty no probs.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    My postcards have been sent. They are VERY different. Hope you guys enjoy them.
    Art, got your postcard today. Love it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got Art's today too. I love it. I'm resisting the trmptation to see how it responds to stylus pressure!
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I got a pleasant little surprise. Black Dog, aka Jake, sent me his postcard with his print from the Group Print Exchange. Nice and thanks!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin