Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,653   Online: 889

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111516171819202122 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello All,
    I would love to be included in the next round of this exchange. Please keep me posted.
    Arthur, NYC

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, all I have really enjoyed the postcards in round 11. School has started and I
    am thinking my cards are the last to be mailed. I'm sorry this has taken so long, but you'll get them!
    Lynda

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    OK, I started the sign up for round 12, it is not sticky yet, so just a pointer to it here: Round 12 sign up. The bazaar is now open.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Today I received another interesting post card from Allan Friday"On the Tee" is an interesting view of game of golf. Well done. I think I am few cards short of the the 47 I have send, but never the less it was worth while.
    Very good round with many new faces. I hope round 12 will be even more interesting.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    More cards arriving...

Strawberry by Gordrob-a warm and dreamlike image
    Tobacco Field by sean Scoggins-interesting story and mix of warm/cold tones;looks both old and contemporary at once
    Spring Cleaning by bastiaan-witty as always, and love the way the windows look like eyes
    Fisheye beachscape by SoSmall-a surreal and offbeatly enigmatic selfportrait with subtle colours and one small but crucial splash of red
    Cabo san Lucas by Michael Newman-a punchily graphic and painterly beach abstract
    Shadow by matti- dreamlike (helped by the vintage lens)and reminds me of turn of the century 'camerawork' images with its narrow focus-superb
    1898 excavation by Blackmelas-pure Indiana Jones as others have said;fascinating details
    Thanks to all!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got Allen's "On the Tee" postcard. Reminded me I only hit the links 4 times this year! Not enough, not enough.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One more postcard came today from Sean of a field of tobacco plants in North Carolina. I have fond memories of NC when I visited a town called Zebulon (I kid you not, look it up). Nice card. Thanks.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received one more postcard today! Thanks to Lynda who is also a fan of Kodak Infrared! Great postcard Lynda. A surreal graveyard image from down the road from where you live!

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    hi! i have a confession to make that i found a stack of postcards that did not make it into the mailbox---all of the ones heading to the US. i remembered only having stamps for Canada and international and tucked the US ones away when i moved---only to discover i'd forgotten the last stack just recently---so i hope everyone has received a card from me by now and if not just let me know and one can be on it's way soon!

happy december!

anne

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've been waiting for a bit so I'd have a whole bunch of cards.

Ruediger- Summer is over--That's a great first attempt at still life...nice deep tones.
    Mick-house guest --I really like your high key look, great model and interesting pose.
    Mark-Beijing--very interesting scene, mysterious...even for this vegetarian
    Allen- Bronze Casting--I'm completely amazed by the tonality of the 3200, smooth and beautiful!
    Birger-mirrors--wonderful and abstract, are you in the photo somewhere?
    Jon- mission San Jose--absolutely beautiful, the details on the door are superb.
    Pete- skaters--your timing was flawless and the hat...the hat! Super cool!
    Adam- The Cyclone--nice lines and curves in this, the fire hydrant and the post look like spectators waiting for something to happen.
    Dianna-little girl--a lovely timeless image, soft and flowing.

Thank you to everyone who sent a card. This was a great exchange.

Kathy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin