Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,568   Online: 951

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Anne,

Someone at L&S is telling me stories.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Got my first card from Black Dog - lovely print :-)

I think I've settled on the negative - although still got a few more rolls to develop from my holiday so there could be a last minute substitution - hopefully going to get head down to the enlarger this week!

It's very exciting :-).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent.

I hope I made not a big disorder while adressing.
    Never in my life wrote to USA or Singapore ;-)

I had really fun, hope you enjoy my cards.

Best regards, Dietmar

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My cards are in the hands of the post office. Fingers are crossed. Got a lovely print from Jon King today. I decided to have a 'theme' so I chose 5 pictures from a book project I am doing. All were taken with vintage cameras- a Kodak Brownie 2A, Diana and Pho-Tak. Hope you enjoy them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My postcards were out Friday, the printing was not easy for me this time. The baby is crying, wife is yelling and water is boiling.....

Anyway, this time is my biggest mail operation ever, total 39 cards and to 12 different countries Hope you guys like it.

Also, I received 4 cards already, they are from Art, Dianna, Jake and Mike Wilde. I love them all.

Alex W.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got a really cool air show image yesterday.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    3 new cards:

Thanks Art, for the Toronto skyline. Did you shoot 40 instant film shots? That's impressive, and it's nice to get something out of the ordinary.

Long Island airshow from Alex. I love the lone arm sticking up to toast the pilots.

Ice cream cone from hal9000. It looks as though it will melt in the sun at any moment.

Thanks all

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Got Alex's (?) airshow image the other day. I really liked this one. Might be one of my favorites I've gotten in this round or the last. Not that I don't love them all

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sent some more cards to friends of mine. They told me, that the post office ruined the front a little bit (no big deal but nevertheless) with their black postmark and then putting the cards together without drying.

I am sorry that I did not realised the problem either.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very busy month for me. So ...cards started arriving before I was able to print mine. Well ...I'll do it this weekend.
    So far I received 4 cards:
    Black Dog Thanks Jake for" In A silent way" very interesting view of the mountain range.
    Art again with unique presentation of a sky line in Toronto. Well done.
    Thanks Dianna for a different approach and experimentation. Nice. I just wish mailman did not use rubber band to wrap mail and bend one side of the image to hell.
    Very nice image fromJonathan King of Woodmont Orchards. Crisp image, I like it.
    I am looking forward to more cards to arrive and I will send mine off next week.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin