Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,792   Online: 984

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Spent the better part of an evening (til 3:00 a.m.) in the darkroom printing the postcards. Tried using some Kentmere FB paper but I think our safelight is not the right one for this paper. I didn't do a paper safelight test but I will when I have more time. I still have a sneaky suspicion that it is not safe.
    Glad I picked two brand new images for this round! Decided to use my Ilford postcard paper instead of some untried FB.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    Spent the better part of an evening (til 3:00 a.m.) in the darkroom printing the postcards. Tried using some Kentmere FB paper but I think our safelight is not the right one for this paper. I didn't do a paper safelight test but I will when I have more time. I still have a sneaky suspicion that it is not safe.
    Glad I picked two brand new images for this round! Decided to use my Ilford postcard paper instead of some untried FB.
    Kate:

For future reference, if you are not going to use the Ilford postcard paper, consider RC paper. It holds up well to the trials and tribulations of the postal system, and AVERY labels stick well to it (be sure to use as large a label as you are able).

Matt

P.S. 3:00 a.m. is different when you are in the darkroom, isn't it

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kate-it may need a red safelight. Matt-you noticed it was 3am LOL?
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I've posted mine today. Tried something different this round.

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Folks,

Last week, I got 5 postcards to begin this round.
    • AlexW's salute to an air show in vernacular style is great.
    • Doug's Pepsi Cola sign made me look twice as at first I though he printed the neg backwards, but the sign was shot from behind, so all is good in the world!
    • A very nicely printed flower still life from Tim.
    • I'd love to take a photo trip to the Orchard in Hollis, NH
    • What made Jesse look so serious, Mick? Yes, her ear rings are freaky.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cards in from Mick Fagan, hal9000 and Doug Smith...looks like another great round underway,
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Finished printing a couple of hours ago. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, they should go out tomorrow.

Images
    Edited to say, never mind. Just found what I was looking for...
    Last edited by jgcull; 07-23-2007 at 12:11 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Asked before I looked. Sorry.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg View Post
    I've posted mine today. Tried something different this round.

Cheers

Mike

Recieved it today-thanks, very atmospheric. You might try Fomatone when the PWT runs out.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Phew, mine will go out tomorrow. Since we split the image title on our two images, and wanted to make sure, that everyone getting ones card will also get the otherones card, Ingo and I decided to send postcards to all participants. So do not be surprised to find my card in the mailbox, but I am not on your list. That happens intentionally

I have received four cards so far, a big refreshment form Hal, a nice surprise from Art, a nice landscape from Jake and an image taken at an air show, great composition from ... well, I can not read the name.

Also I still look for people who want to send an extra card to Thomas Linow and thanks to everyone who already did so, I sent your addresses to Thomas. Oh, did I mention that I still look for people willing to send an extra card to Thomas?

ciao
    -- Ruediger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin