Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,130   Online: 861

Page 1 of 22 123456711 ... LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images

Postcard Exchange Round 11 - Results and Feedback

Hi,

Randy seems to be busy so let me I start the feedback thread.

First I like to thank everyone who participated for this round. I am sure as the last round, this will be a great round too.

Second I want to remind you, I did not get the addresses of Linlow and bsignorelli in time so who wants to send extra cards to them, please send me a PM so I can send them your address and their address to you. Sorry for any inconvenience because of the wrong Jonathan King on the list etc. I hope we will do better next time.

So I am looking forward to the postcards I will find in my mailbox. The last round was a lot of fun so let's see how this round turns out.

Thanks again and ciao
    -- Ruediger

Edit: Maybe one of the moderators can add a sticky flag to this thread. Thank you.
    Last edited by rst; 07-06-2007 at 02:54 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added sticky request

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I recieved my first postcard today, from Black Dog. Unfortunately, the emulsion was slightly damaged in the post, but its a nice print. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I made the picture and developed the film only yesterday ;-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ruediger,

Don't forget to get a moderator to make this thread a "sticky". (whatever that means) I just noticed that all of the results threads for the postcard exchange have that in front of it!

Thanks for your help on the exchange! I don't know if I can even come close to topping your and Ingo's imaginative postcards from the last exchange! Legendary!

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    Ruediger,

Don't forget to get a moderator to make this thread a "sticky". (whatever that means) I just noticed that all of the results threads for the postcard exchange have that in front of it!

Thanks for your help on the exchange! I don't know if I can even come close to topping your and Ingo's imaginative postcards from the last exchange! Legendary!
    Yes, I already asked Sean, maybe I should have sent this PM to all the moderators, what I do right now.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sticky...

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jd callow View Post
    sticky...
    Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    I have printed my 53 postcards over the weekend. The adress labels are printed, too. Whenever I find time to get to the post office, the cards will be shipped soon.
    -ibo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My postcards have been sent. They are VERY different. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by ingobohn View Post
    I have printed my 53 postcards over the weekend.
    53? Better check with Ruediger or Randy. I don't think anyone has 53 postcards to print.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Yes Art, you are right. the maximum of cards to send is 40 cards plus maybe the one for Linlow. I will put together his list today or tomorrow and send out info for those who do the extra card.

Just to make sure, the email you got had a list of addresses which you should send cards to. Then there was the attached Excel file which contains ALL addresses. This is because I am not able to generate the Excel file automatically. So I would have to create 51 different Excel files. Well I do not want to do this.

However since Ingo and I do a double pack again this time, I may send cards to people on Ingos list but not on mine and vice versa. But we do not assume to get extra cards from these people.

Oh, did I mention that I still look out for more people willing to send an extra card to Linlow?

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Page 1 of 22 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin