Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,712   Online: 918

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pfew...

All it takes is one Sunday with lots and lots of rain... :rolleyes:

I finally managed to write all my cards; I've just put them in the mail.

Alas, no extra cards for Sean, Simon, et. al. this time: I appear to have miscounted during printing, and I was lucky to have enough cards for all "regular" people... Well, if I have another darkroom session soon, I might print a few extra for you guys!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In the past couple of weeks, I got:

Street skater in Paris, good timing! Pete H
    Bronze Castings, Allen Friday (d76 and ansco 130, my 2 favorite combinations, very nice print
    "Palast der Republik" taken with a 4x5. I think I'll try a 4x5 postcard next round.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I finally printed my cards this weekend and addressed them tonight. Off they go to the post in the morning. Thanks to all that I've received most recently
    Jon King, Pete H., Mark Mombarg, Allen Friday - all wonderful images!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I mailed my today. My sincere apologies to everyone for being late and not including a personnel message, the good news is I have already printed my round 13 cards and bought my stamps so I will not be late again. Thanks for all the great cards I have received, my wife’s 4th grade class loves seeing them. I am grateful to participate in this group.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mailed all my cards out this evening, at last.

Geoff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more cards arrived today.
    Thanks to Lynda Pavek who send a very nice infra red shot of a grave yard. I already said that I will try HIE film, I have to make some time for it next spring.
    "Cyclone" by Adamkap with all the twists and turns. Scary. I like how the dark track stands in contrast to the frame of the coster.
    But I have to apologize to you Adam, when I received the members list for #12 exchange I printed one with separate names and addresses. unfortunately your name was first on the list and was not printed. So I owe you a card I think. Could you check and let me know I have few more cards printed anyway.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One unique and thought provoking image Birger A. Very nice, I like it.
    Second bdial with "Private", a lot of texture and good tonality.
    This round has been amazing.

Thanks Greg

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Got another two cards, one from Barry, lovely reflection of the water in the gutter.
    Also another one from hal9000, real great detail, I was sitting there for around 20 minutes with my nose practically against the card, looking at all the little details

Greg, I just flipped through the cards I have recieved so far, and I didn't get one from you, so if it's not too much of a hassle, send it out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Arrghh!!! Was sick for a couple of days and then my son was very sick for a week and a half!!! I am going to try and write all my cards out tonight and mail tomorrow!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Adam
    I will send one tomorrow for you . Sorry for the delay, I should have checked with master sheet before sending the cards.

Greg

Buster6X6

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin