Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,621   Online: 875

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just received Lynda's postcard! It is a very mysterious and wonderful image! Thank you so much! I'm 30 for 30 ! First time I think and I have participated in 7 rounds so far! I think Art has been in every one since the beginning, eh!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Likewise-one of my faves so far!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Two more:

I'm at 23 of 24 - thank's everyone.

Matt
    Hi Matt

I printed a replacement card last night and it went out in the post this morning.
    Canada Post had no problem getting cards to Norway in 6 days but 1000kms seem to be a bigger problem for them.

regards
    Gord

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'd like to thank the academy...I mean, ahem...
    These are the last cards I received after x-mas so...thanks!

Tim's lamp-I really like how the pattern of the shade echoes the roundness of the bulb. The filament looks amazing!
    Lynda's pond-wonderful subject, mysterious and playful at the same time. The bugs appear to float in mid-air. (I also love printing summer stuff in winter
    EricG, Fort Plain-there are so many interesting things in this shot...your composition; the stop sign and hydro pole leaning together guarding the middle of the frame where the car number 62 sits...who's car is that, where's it going? Cool.
    MikeG, Lake in Norway-beautiful, moody, weather dominating...is that chair for me?

Katherine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received 4 more postcards over the past month. These are:
    • A macro shot of glass balls (LMAO! You have to think like me ...) from BWKate; I always love her hand written descriptions in addition to her fantastic printing abilities
    • Lynda's very abstract image (again, think like me) of a Japanese Garden; also with a hand written description
    • Valerie sent a nicely printed close up of glass jars
    • And Matthys went out of his way to make a postcard of a morbidly serene wheelchair, apparently abandoned in the NYC subway

Some of my favourites in this bunch. Outstanding set. 35/38 and chomping at the bit to start the next fantastic round.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now that this round is coming to an end, here's a reminder:

you are encouraged to post a scan of your postcard in the Post Card Exchange Prints Gallery.

I've finally posted my card from round 10 over there :o ...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just received gordrob's fine image of a barn. Thanks for replacing the one that went astray in the mail. It is much appreciated.

This means I've received 24 of 24 in this round.

Thanks everyone.

Matt

P.S. I'm sitting out round 13, but I'll be aiming to dive in again for 14.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We'll miss you this round, Matt! Come back to us soon. Won't be the same without you.
    Thanks for the Christmas greeting, it really brightened my rather sad holiday. I worked too much so was not able to enjoy the season.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin