Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,013   Online: 671

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1721222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    I have to second that....it is my favorite of the exchange (thus far!)
    Excellent...received it today! Great work!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The cards are starting to slow down. Kind of indicating this round will be over soon . Anyhow this round was the best so far , some really nice work guy's.
    Last couple of days I received three cards:
    1 : Don Grindstaff's Shuttle pigyback just proves that we all should carry a camera wherever we go and should use it, it is better to have any kind of image than no image at all. Well done.
    2 :Dylan Craver Fence posts in the park.Very good composition and DOF to change a balance of the image. Very intuitive.
    3 :BirgerA Reindeer in the midnight sun. You did not elaborate what film at what setting, camera and paper and developer you used?. At the high contrast, image has amazing detail. Great shot Birger. Thank you guy's on positive comments on my image as always appreciated. I am still waiting for 11 more cards.
    Keep them coming.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ok...so I sent out 30 cards ages ago, but it seems like only 2 people have received them so far...it's making me nervous. Is it possible for that many cards to become lost? I really hope not....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6X6 View Post
    3 :BirgerA Reindeer in the midnight sun. You did not elaborate what film at what setting, camera and paper and developer you used?.

Cheers Greg
    Film was APX 100 shot at iso 100. Developed in Rodinal 1+25 for 8 min.
    Paper is either Ilford Postcard stock or Ilford MGIV De Luxe Glossy, grade approx 3,5 in Neutol 1+7. (I'm not sure who got which paper)

Camera is an EOS 3.

Regards

Birgaer A

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KWhitmore View Post
    Ok...so I sent out 30 cards ages ago, but it seems like only 2 people have received them so far...it's making me nervous. Is it possible for that many cards to become lost? I really hope not....
    I havce received your card, but have become sloppy at reporting back.

Regards

Birger A.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I feel a little guilty not keeping everyone updated on their cards arrival. I sent mine out on the Easter weekend and see at least 3 have reached their destination. Just to update everyone I have so far received 25 out of 30 post cards and have really been impressed by them. Probably the best round so far. I hope that we don't go a theme content in the future because every card that comes in the mail is a surprise as to subject matter.

Cards received up to today AdamKap,robindreyer, rst, stan160, tim_walls, wazza, BirgerA, Black Dog, Bob F, Buster6x6, Don Grindstaff, Doug Smith, Jon King, KWhitemore, Mark Fisher, Mick Fagan, PepMiro, PeteH, Peter Schrager, Tim Gray, astroclimb, blackmelas, drpsilver, erikg and ozphoto.

Regards
    Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hope all 30 of mine that I sent have also reached their destination! I think people just haven't reported on receiving them. Too bad, it's nice to know they reached their places especially considering how far flung they are.
    If anybody on my list didn't receive one I would like to know so I could send another.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I was beginning to think the girl at the post office kept some of them...she said they were neat

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Try not to worry too much, KWhitmore. I was on holiday in the beginning/mid-March, I sent my friends (normal)postcards from the US, thinking oh they'll just take 5 days or so like the birthday cards I always get from my parents. Wrong. My friend informed me earlier this week she got my postcard on Monday. That's about 4 weeks after I sent it. They'll get to where they're going eventually.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BirgerA View Post
    Film was APX 100 shot at iso 100. Developed in Rodinal 1+25 for 8 min.
    Paper is either Ilford Postcard stock or Ilford MGIV De Luxe Glossy, grade approx 3,5 in Neutol 1+7. (I'm not sure who got which paper)

Camera is an EOS 3.

Regards

Birgaer A
    Thanks Birger great image end developed exceptionally well.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin