Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,465   Online: 1041

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18222324252627282930313233 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am still working on a photo shoot in Japan. I am readily informed that many cards have arrived back home, but it will be at least another 2 months before I get to see them. :-(

Nanette

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey all...just wondering if those who received 5x7 cards from a few of the exchange folks were hit with "postage due", since that size is over the official US postal limit for postcards...?

Just wondering...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I haven't gotten any postage due from 5x7's. This last round I sent out 5x7 cards, but with the full first class postage, so I hope it wasn't mine. Has it happened to you?
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No, hasn't happened, but I was wondering...also, didn't notice that yours had full freight postage!

Good going!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've received 42 cards so far (of a total of 49) and with the ones that have announced delays I think that's pretty good.

Regards

Birger A.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I received tons of great postcards! All great shots, they're hanging on my postcard wall now! I don't think I received everyones, I'll have to check when I get home.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Think I've recieved nearly all of mine so far [apart from the ones that haven't gone out yet].

Reindeer Skull by Birger A-stark contrasts of white skull and dark background...very evocative lighting

Florence by Blackmelas-another evocative card, of a cool september afternoon

Shoot the Freak by Adam-that man is sitting in exactly the right position!

Emerald Lake by gordrob-subtle and tranquil tones

Window by Rudiger-abstractedly enigmatic.Glad you liked my card!

Watering Cans by Tim Gray-if you can't make a mundane picture of a great subject, make a great picture of a mundane subject!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just found another two cards buried under a pile of junk on my desk:
    nashbulbsbroken's shot of what looks like fish in a sink. Great tones and i love how it fades off into white.
    BirgerA's shot of the reindeer skull. Great contrast.

This makes my tally 41 out of 49.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    16 April 2008

I also found some cards at the bottom of the pile on my desk. The card form Bob F. reminds me of the wonderful time I had visiting the British Museum last October. I like the sepia tone, it soften the mass of these large gray walls. The card from Gord (gordrob) is a lovely composition of what must be a wonderful place to do landscape photography. A card from BirgerA with looooong shadows and reindeer skull on dark rock is beautiful. Great contrast all around. Must be nice to have all this light ... but then there is winter.

Thanks to all. This has been a very good round.

My tally is 42 of 50 expected.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Medium Format

The count so far

My total is 37 cards from 49, how have other Australians gone with deliveries so far ?
    regards
    Wazza

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin