Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,962   Posts: 1,558,297   Online: 986

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21252627282930313233 LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Dianas and Arts postcards also arrived at the same day at my door. Thanks a lot. I sent out my cards a few weeks ago. So if anyone has not received it but has my name on the list, please let me know. I have some spare cards lying around here.

Did I mention that sign-up for round 14 already started?

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Likewise -- all my cards went out at the end of February so if you haven't received yours by now, please let me know and I'll send another.

rachelle

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

same here, again

Same here: I sent out my cards quite a while ago, so if you were on my list, but haven't received a card, let me know and I'll send another one. I have a few spare cards. While stock lasts!

(I think Art and Diana were also on my list; well, if their cards arrived in Germany, they should soon make it to the Netherlands as well...)

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Arts card a few days ago. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Art for another great image of Toronto

Gord

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    (I think Art and Diana were also on my list; well, if their cards arrived in Germany, they should soon make it to the Netherlands as well...)
    And indeed, the postcard from Art arrived today. Great one, Art! For a few seconds I was wondering "Postcard exchange or Ode to Polaroid exchange?". Then I remembered some more postings in this thread referring to an Instax, and also that one can't possibly send a Fuji Instax for an Ode to Polaroid exchange.

Very nice shot, and also... well, this Instax is pretty good! When my last stock of Polaroid 600 is shot, I might very well decide to go the Instax way. This "preview" really helps, I thought the Instax would be a lot smaller, but it's actually not such a big difference.

(And Diana is not on my list, sorry for the confusion. Still missing 6 out of 30 though, which is a bit more than usual...)

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Today I received Diana's wonderful carnival image on a unusually large post card. I am going to put an extra large page in my album .Thanks.

Cheers Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Got Allen's sheep meadow and Diane's carnival. Great images, thanks guys.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Recv'd Allen's NZ meadow-landscape today...beautiful gradations of tone!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Also received Allen's landscape with livestock today. Nice surprise, great shot, thanks Allen.

shuttr.net

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin