Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,849   Online: 893

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The first two cards

I received Buster6x6's barn image today. What great detail and the selenium toning is more effective than I can get with the Ilford postcards.
    Dietmar's Swiss horses also arrived. It looks like a very wide angle perspective and it works nicely!

Shooter
    Medium Format

Letterbox Bliss

Received cards from Nanette ( love the timeless nature of the image) and Dietmar (beautiful image and composition)
    It is wonderful to be able to share our photographic passion with rest of the world.
    Regards
    Warren

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    10 Feb 2008

This round has started very quickly. My cards are addressed, labeled, and awaiting postage. Should go out Monday or Tuesday.

Have received three cards. The infrared from Mike Widle is a reminder that all things change; our interests our subjects, our materials, ... The card from Buster6x6 reminds me of an old farm nearby that I have also photographed. Thanks to Warren Hinder for th photograph of the driftwood. Reminds me of Edward Weston at Point Lobos. Congratulations on getting your image selected for the World Heritage Landscape card.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    mine go out tomorrow. I printed them about 6 weeks ago so I don't have any excuse to not get them out early! I decided to print an image square and on cut down 5x7 paper.....I think I might stick to the 5x7 paper. It makes for a much nicer print. Let me know how it makes it through the mail

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Fisher View Post
    .....I think I might stick to the 5x7 paper. It makes for a much nicer print. Let me know how it makes it through the mail
    Compared to the 4x6, the 5x7 are no more or less worn out when they arrive at my door.

I will send 4x6, but this time not the Ilford postcard paper. I will give the Rollei Vintage RC a try.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yesterday I decided on what to send out and made some test prints. I'm ready for a 'production run' now, all I need is a few hours in the darkroom to print my cards.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just spent many hours in the darkroom this weekend and finished printing all my postcards! I decided on three different infrared images this round. Now I just have to write on them which will take awhile.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The fun begins. I received two cards.
    1.Mike Wilde's HIE image of years gone by.What an interesting crop and perspective.
    2. Dietmar Wolf's Horses at the pasture. Great perspective and mood.Well done.

Thanks Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got my first card today from Warren (ozzie ozzie ozzie, oy! oy! oy!). This is my first round so I'm pretty excited to see what else comes through the mail. I have to admit that I haven't printed any postcards yet, because I'm still waiting for my paper to arrive from Silverprint (I'm all out! I can't even cut down larger sized paper...) I'm having difficulty choosing which negative(s) to print from, but I may do as others have mentioned, and draw from an HIE image. Luckily next week is a holiday, so I can spend as much time as I want in the darkroom.

rachelle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received my first postcard today! Wazza's or Warren Hinder's card and postcard arrived from Australia! That is incredible that it took so little time to reach me on the west coast of Canada. Unbelievable. On my first round I mailed all of mine in envelopes too! Love the image of the tree root and the Heritage Landscape Image of the tree. Thanks!

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin