Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,021   Online: 788

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike Wilde's card has arrived Down Under - love the HIE image and the fact it was printed on one of my favorite papers: Agfa Potriga Rapid!
    Looking forward to more gems in the mail.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Mike Wilde's card yesterday. Old time paper with an old time image. Very nice!

My cards went into the post today.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ... and today a card arrived from Warren Hinder with lucious wood and rock textures, and also hal9000's 'Kaufhaus Jonass', which has quite a vintage air with the printing style and the lack of cars, trams and people.

Thanks both!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Got Peter's double print. Very cool how each print is on one side, so you can see a good portion of the other.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

double exposure

Adam-it's a double exposure and it's just darn fun to see what you get....am planning an entire portfolio around this...
    Best, Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Round 13 has really started! First cards arrived yesterday, from Warren Hinder, a very nice and subtle print, and hey, a real postcard in addition. I had to look twice before I realised that was also Warrens work. Well done!

More cards today, one from Peter S on Postcard Paper that's not Ilford . A most intriguing double exposure. Planned or by accident?... (You don't have to answer that, that's the secret of the artist .)

The other card for today... some people have said it... after a few rounds, you can sometimes guess who sent the card without looking at the back. "Hm, this one could very well be from Greg", turn around, and yes, it's a Buster6x6. A beauty. Goes right next to Todd's gas can.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I received Warren's postcards last week and Mike Wilde's as well. Today Peter S's postcard showed up

Still working hard on printing mine. Gradually getting there, I'm up to addressing them as I go along.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Good Lord, this round is moving fast :o. I've received some lovely cards already; I've not even begun to start yet .

Fear not, I will get all my done and dusted - it may be towards the end of the month though! I'm currently waiting for two things; a new bulb to arrive for my safelight, and payday to arrive so I can buy some more paper
    Another day goes under; a little bourbon will take the strain...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Kraker for your very kind words.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've sent out about 30 cards so far and recieved 4-will comment on them when I can remember find the copy of View camera they're shut inside
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin