Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,937   Online: 985

Page 1 of 33 123456711 ... LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images

Postcard Exchange Round 13 - Results, Feedback and more

Hi all,

This thread is meant to collect comments, feedback and what else belongs to the postcard exchange after the sign up for round 13 is closed.

I want to thank all participants for ... participation - Thanks!

And a special thanks in advance goes to all those people in this exchange who will send their cards in time. Thanks!

Well, a special thanks also to those members of round 12 and 11 who have not yet send their cards, but who will present those 'cards surprise' in this round. Thanks!

And a very special thanks goes to the moderator who will make this thread sticky and all the other threads in this sub forum (except the introduction and schedules thread) unsticky. Thanks!

Have fun and ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yippee, another round of fun!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Ruediger for your effort. My address is correct,thanks. I don't know if this is a place to ask, what happened to Randy? I have not see him post anything in a long time. Is he OK?

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's clobbering time again!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Folks,

As a suggestion only, let's all send 3 extra postcards this round, if you have postcards to spare and/or if you just want to.

Sean
    P.O. Box 478
    Whangaparaoa
    Hibiscus Coast
    New Zealand

Simon Galley
    HARMAN technology Limited,
    Town Lane,
    Mobberley,
    Knutsford,
    CHESHIRE.
    WA16 7JL

Mary Jane Hellyar
    President Film Products Group
    Eastman Kodak Company
    343 State Street
    Rochester, New York 14650

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Ruediger for all your input on this project, I posted my work out today, to all recipients on my list keep an eye out for a little bonus in the envelope.
    Regards
    Wazza
    Warren Hinder

This thread is meant to collect comments, feedback and what else belongs to the postcard exchange after the sign up for round 13 is closed.

I want to thank all participants for ... participation - Thanks!

And a special thanks in advance goes to all those people in this exchange who will send their cards in time. Thanks!

Well, a special thanks also to those members of round 12 and 11 who have not yet send their cards, but who will present those 'cards surprise' in this round. Thanks!

And a very special thanks goes to the moderator who will make this thread sticky and all the other threads in this sub forum (except the introduction and schedules thread) unsticky. Thanks!

Have fun and ciao
    -- Ruediger[/QUOTE]

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I am just in the process of sending an address change for Jake Williams. I think the address on your list is the address of his parents (Jake?). So if cards are already sent, they will reach him a bit indirect. But who ever has Jake on the list please change the address.

Sorry for that.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    :-) read the post above after sending another card to him. So his parents get one extra. Fine! My cards are sent today. Enjoy :-)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Kodak and Ilford even if we're not using either of their products? I'll feel slightly bad sullying Simon's postcard board so he can't say it's all done on ilford postcard paper (then again, when I visited there was a cyanotype there too so it'd not be the first...)
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster6X6 View Post
    Thanks Ruediger for your effort. My address is correct,thanks. I don't know if this is a place to ask, what happened to Randy? I have not see him post anything in a long time. Is he OK?
    Hi Greg,

I do not know. I have not heard back from him since we started round 11. He does not respond to emails nor to PMs.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Page 1 of 33 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin