Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,354   Online: 1046

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    Wow! That was fast!! Who knew the post between France and the Netherlands could be so speedy?

;-)
    Not only between France and the Netherlands. Your beautiful card also arrived this morning here in Germany. Thanks a lot, this round you get the price for the first postcard of the round.

Now it is time to send the PMs with the address updates, there were 10 participants who ...

I at least am down to three possible candidates. Now I have to decide between technical, parisienne or funny. Ahhhh, the hard decisions.

ciao
    -- Ruediger
    Last edited by rst; 06-07-2008 at 09:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "Now it is time to send the PMs with the address updates, there were 10 participants who ... "

Oy!!! Don't do that to me! I was ready to send prints on the 2nd but waited a few days to make sure the addresses were correct. I had to do the postcards early since I'm leaving France in three weeks, and still have to finish printing for an exhibition (and the Group Print Exchange) as well.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to see any postcards you all send my way since they are making their way to Canada, as I will be at the end of the month.

rachelle

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    Oy!!! Don't do that to me!
    No, just joking. Everyone who checked the address seems to have it correct.

All the best on your way to Canada.
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What about Art's address? I have a different one for him at his parents in Canada? Do I send his postcard to Canada or New Haven?

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    What about Art's address? I have a different one for him at his parents in Canada? Do I send his postcard to Canada or New Haven?
    Kate, the address in the list for round 14 is the correct one.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have my postcards sitting on my desk. I thought I'd be smart and address them with my ink jet printer. Unfortunately, the damn ink won't dry completely, and it smears easily. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to dry it, or know if it will dry by itself if left for a few days? I guess I can always cover the addresses up with Avery labels if worst comes to worst.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnywalker View Post
    I have my postcards sitting on my desk. I thought I'd be smart and address them with my ink jet printer. Unfortunately, the damn ink won't dry completely, and it smears easily. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to dry it, or know if it will dry by itself if left for a few days? I guess I can always cover the addresses up with Avery labels if worst comes to worst.
    Try putting clear tape over the address. Maybe test it on something other than a card first.

Alan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Alan, I'll try that.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rachelle

I got a lovely surprise when I received your beautiful card in the post this morning to see that not only is it a gorgeous pic, but it was taken in Ireland too
    I knew you were a woman with taste! Really gorgeous card, thank you.

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the kind words Sile -- it seemed kind of strange sending an iconic photo of Ireland back to ... well, Ireland, but I had already printed up my cards well before I got the address list. I really enjoyed my trip there this past April -- wish I could've spent more time in all of the places I visited, especially Co. Clare and Donegal.

rachelle

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin